Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean, this is the better deal, 2027 vs 2033.

Realistically what is activision/blizzard releasing inbetween now and the end of the generation thats not CoD?

So COD for 10 years…or COD and other franchises that no one cares about for just 3.5 years?

Sounds like the 10 year COD is a better deal.
:yeshrug:
Sony nikkas always twist reality to make yourselves feel better.:mjlol:

COD was always 10 years. They even offered to extend the marketing deal beyond 2024. Also offered full feature and release parity.

Sony fukked up all that trying to block the deal. And basically just had to sign whatever was left. :wow:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Such a big L it will only just fund the entire xbox division and games. Such s big L :mjcry:. How will xbox exist with this?
Are you dumb
Sony will make more money off COD the next 10 years than MS because they don't have a 70 billion hole to fill first :mjlol:

Can't wait for gamepass subs to barely increase over what Starfield gets and somehow its worth 70 billion.

Meanwhile Sony going to me cash money off you lames when the next Bungie game drops.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Sony nikkas always twist reality to make yourselves feel better.:mjlol:

COD was always 10 years. They even offered to extend the marketing deal beyond 2024. Also offered full feature and release parity.

Sony fukked up all that trying to block the deal. And basically just had to sign whatever was left. :wow:
Either way, those shyts trash and no one wants them or cares.

fukk I look like trying to play Spyro and Roller Coaster Tyc00n or whatever else they make.?

:snooze:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Again, what other titles? Activision/Blizzards biggest games came out already, Diablo IV, Overwatch 2, CoD, nothing else is relevant in the console space.

Yall think they are gonna drop another diablo before then?
I’ll be honest I don’t follow gaming much days so I don’t know what’s on the cards or what’s already out there.

I mean why wouldn’t you negotiate…

There’s no harm in ensuring the people that purchase your console, have access to as many games as possible. If anything it’s more beneficial to you

Whether you deem the said game above “relevant” or not.

Sony just gambled and hoped the merger wouldn’t go through hence why they’ve ended up signing this in the final hours.

Realistically though Call Of Duty on PlayStation wasn’t going anywhere at least in the near future.

Maybe post 2030 had they not signed this agreement but yeah.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Are you dumb
Sony will make more money off COD the next 10 years than MS because they don't have a 70 billion hole to fill first :mjlol:

Can't wait for gamepass subs to barely increase over what Starfield gets and somehow its worth 70 billion.

Meanwhile Sony going to me cash money off you lames when the next Bungie game drops.
Call other people dumb but exhibit a clear lack of understanding of how business works brehs. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ll be honest I don’t follow gaming much days so I don’t know what’s on the cards or what’s already out there.

I mean why wouldn’t you negotiate…

There’s no harm in ensuring the people that purchase your console, have access to as many games as possible. If anything it’s more beneficial to you

Whether you deem the said game above “relevant” or not.

Sony just gambled and hoped the merger wouldn’t go through hence why they’ve ended up signing this in the final hours.

Realistically though Call Of Duty on PlayStation wasn’t going anywhere at least in the near future.

Maybe post 2030 had they not signed this agreement but yeah.

Sony know that there’s nothing else they develop that has a chance of releasing in 4 years. Sony will continue to get updates on all their big games plus CoD, theres literally nothing else there.

The last big Crash Bandicoot game sold less than a half a million copies on 5 platforms

Half A $

Pro
Daps

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Call other people dumb but exhibit a clear lack of understanding of how business works brehs. :mjlol:
You're the last person that should be questioning anyone's intelligence on this site......

Well after leasy (100k players on Black ops after ms fixed the servers! oh wait its 4k) anyway.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

List of Activision games: 2020–present​

Call of Duty: Warzone
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Campaign Remastered
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Call of Duty: Vanguard
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
Crash Team Rumble

How we going to survive without Crash Team Rumble :lupe:

Only good game on that list that's not COD is Sekiro and Sony own part of From Software anyway.
Right.

I just checked their franchises on Wikipedia, and I’m like… :patrice:damn they really only have COD. Skate >> Tony Hawk and Crash been trash.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Are you dumb

:dead: im not sure you understand acquisitions, you're exchanging cash for an asset, the assets worth doesn't just vaporize because you exchanged it for cash. You're betting to earn more on your asset than you would with interest with cash or possible depreciation in currency. Some of yall sony stans dumb as hell :dead: nikka said a 69 billion hole like the asset is worthless

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Are you dumb

This is a GOAT ironic post lol.