Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The get back is going to be sweet on these Fumblebots when they realize they still dead last and still fukking struggling :banderas:
We need Xbox to be in a better position than they've been in. When Xbox is that far behind Sony stops trying to really compete with them and we lose stuff. Yeah they're in last place and yeah their leadership has shown a level of incompetence but even Donald Trump became president. If enough money is spent they can surpass their incompetence and maybe develop some competence.

If Xbox and Sony was going harder at each other perhaps many games would still be $60 new. Inflation might have changed that but it would have given second thought to doing it. Physical backwards compatibility may have been possible as maybe Sony considers putting a disc drive in the PS5 that could read older games. Getting the PS5 version of the game with the PS4 version.

When your closest real competitor is like 30% of the market and you're 70% you don't really care what they do nor do you need to respond.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
We need Xbox to be in a better position than they've been in. When Xbox is that far behind Sony stops trying to really compete with them and we lose stuff. Yeah they're in last place and yeah their leadership has shown a level of incompetence but even Donald Trump became president. If enough money is spent they can surpass their incompetence and maybe develop some competence.

If Xbox and Sony was going harder at each other perhaps many games would still be $60 new. Inflation might have changed that but it would have given second thought to doing it. Physical backwards compatibility may have been possible as maybe Sony considers putting a disc drive in the PS5 that could read older games. Getting the PS5 version of the game with the PS4 version.

When your closest real competitor is like 30% of the market and you're 70% you don't really care what they do nor do you need to respond.
You nikkas keep telling me this shyt, but
I don’t care bout all that.
I care bout M$ being dikk in the dirt in the console market :demonic: no use reasoning with me breh
I’m a rabid extremist :pachaha:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You nikkas keep telling me this shyt, but
I don’t care bout all that.
I care bout M$ being dikk in the dirt in the console market :demonic: no use reasoning with me breh
I’m a rabid extremist :pachaha:
Nobody else is even interested in the console market. If Microsoft leaves Nintendo will have their corner and Sony will have their corner. They'll mostly stay out of each other's way and corporations that dominate markets can't help but become abusive to customers because they're in the business of profits not treating customers well. We can already see the fukkery Nintendo engages in. This is the same company that locked quality of life game features behind buying a toy and made a digital game they created limited edition. We don't need that with the high end side of the market.

We don't need Sony behaving like YouTube does dictating the market to consumers because they're unchallenged.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Nobody else is even interested in the console market. If Microsoft leaves Nintendo will have their corner and Sony will have their corner. They'll mostly stay out of each other's way and corporations that dominate markets can't help but become abusive to customers because they're in the business of profits not treating customers well. We can already see the fukkery Nintendo engages in. This is the same company that locked quality of life game features behind buying a toy and made a digital game they created limited edition. We don't need that with the high end side of the market.

We don't need Sony behaving like YouTube does dictating the market to consumers because they're unchallenged.
Cool cool cool cool points.
I still want M$ dikk in the dirt :mjgrin:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

This already happens digitally.