Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Whats funny is I guarantee Larry box stans would 100% prefer Amazon buying Take Two over Playstation :mjlol:
No what’s funny is you’re in here trying to denounce capitalism weeks after circle jerking over Sony’s financial statements and thanking them for charging more to play their software.

Embarrassing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No what’s funny is you’re in here trying to denounce capitalism weeks after circle jerking over Sony’s financial statements and thanking them for charging more to play their software.

Embarrassing.

Never denounced “capitalism” denounced xbox inability to produce compelling content on their own and them and their stans trying to make an argument about competition and now acting like they have law degrees, because they want to play crash bandicoot on gamepass :mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What publisher did Sony acquire worth 70 billion ?

You Xbox nikkaz love playing dumb

Ol how come they don’t like me ass :camby:

MW2 on the 360, I’ve never been called a ****** so many times in my life

Fukk the TrumpBox

Cry about shyt losers say online decades ago bro. You weird shyt will be forgotten seconds later.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think I'd support any of them doing that?

Funny how yall suddenly understand the risk of consolidating an industry when it's not your favorite company doing it.

Yall nikkas would be dusting off those old Bernie shirts if tencent wanted to buy 7 publishers, but since it's Microsoft suddenly unregulated crony capitalism is good and the right wing was right all along. You nikkas in here defending Ted Cruz

:francis:
You don't have to vocally support them doing it, but you definitely haven't been speaking against as it's been happening the last few years.

I haven't seen you or anyone raise issue with Sony "organically acquiring devs and publishers."

Ive said over on this form that any of the big 3 that have proved they are in it for the long haul acquiring IPs and publishers I don't care about.

Amazon and Google and all them, nah keep them away. Idc who out of the big 3 buys it before them.

Consolidation is how the markets work now.

I don't know why gamers think that the gaming market will and could be different and buck market trends.

Meanwhile every month we got someone posting about how games aren't as good as they use to be.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Whats funny is I guarantee Larry box stans would 100% prefer Amazon buying Take Two over Playstation :mjlol:

I could care less because i am going to buy the shyt regardless. I am not tied to a plastic box. I bet you dont even have stocks in these companies but dikkriding Sony. I support American companies and you damn right i support Microsoft over Tencent a chinese racist

CONGLOMERATE​

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The long term is this happens regardless and has been happening since Sony entered the business, the real problem is people don't like MS. Meanwhile for over 25 years Sony has "organically" aquired studios and publishers without as much as a peep from Stan's concerned about consolidation.

The crazy thing is y'all would rather let these IPs sit around until google or Amazon scoops them up instead of MS.
Name a time where sony bought a publisher which included 10+ developers.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never denounced “capitalism” denounced xbox inability to produce compelling content on their own and them and their stans trying to make an argument about competition and now acting like they have law degrees, because they want to play crash bandicoot on gamepass :mjlol:
What a silly stipulation, one Sony doesn't even follow and you love them to death.

As far as the rest, no one championing Xbox has changed their tune since before the case has started.

Then nikkas just smart :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Name a time where sony bought a publisher which included 10+ developers.
This is where y'all get caught up at, my man consolidation is consolidation. It doesn't matter if its one at a time or 10 at a time.

If it was anyone but these trillion-dollar companies competing to get in the gaming space, Sony would have it absolutely locked up with.