Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
You gotta be some kind of stupid to think anyone in 1st place would be spending 80 Billy to give all their games away for free on a sun service.

Like hiding your console numbers for the last decades this is a tactic from last place. Only reason Sega didn’t do it is because their pockets aren’t as deep.

Netflix is in 1st place and spent 17 Billy this year alone on content to "give away" on their service.

:manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You gotta be some kind of stupid to think anyone in 1st place would be spending 80 Billy to give all their games away for free on a sun service.

Like hiding your console numbers for the last decades this is a tactic from last place. Only reason Sega didn’t do it is because their pockets aren’t as deep.
The ultimate product is the service and the additional content purchasing options it brings. Does Microsoft give away Office 360 for free when you have to pay to subscribe to it?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Gamepass has 25 million+ subscribers. That’s at least $250 million a month coming in from gamepass alone. That’s a lot of money to fund games. They are not giving anything away “for free”

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

The FTC ain't looking so hot right now.
that was their initial appeal to the judge that was expected to be rejected. after they threw another hail-mary to try to get the TRO extended. that's set to expire tonight, so if there's a response, it should be today

I think if they actually had a case, they wouldn't have to rely on these delay tactics, trying to run out the clock. they laid out their cards, and they don't have shyt. more time ain't gonna change that

Daps

As it turns out Ted Cruz is ironically and unfortunately one of the few if only US senators I've seen publicly call for bans on lootboxes/microtransaction gambling in games. Biden's appointed FTC head had half a decade to "officially investigate" and draft a legal ban like they do in countries like Belgium yet decided they were perfectly fine. :mjpls:

If you ACTUALLY understand US political process you know that policy making that actually benefits working class citizens and consumers does not delineate smoothly across party lines, as evidenced by the mountains of "progressive" representatives taking lobbyist $$ to legislate against such policy such as right to repair. And that those parties themselves individually often split ideologically and don't form neat total consensus on such issues in the first place, ESPECIALLY when it comes to Democrats. As shown by the fact that the judge who has ultimately ruled in favor of this merger and has shot down the appeals of Biden's appointed FTC head... was ALSO appointed by Biden :ohhh: But you don't understand or actually care at all about congress or US political process in the first place... all you care about is waging your weirdo stan war over video game home console ownership every. hour. of. every. day. on this forum. And are scrambling badly as that campaign of yours is going out sad. :francis:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
yall should pull up the posts in 2016ish where I told these nikkas they were serving me free shyt :mjlol: I told yall to fall back in the official thread and provided numbers and prophecy until the thread got quiet

never seen so many self inflicted L's from poo putt ass nikkas in my life

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As it turns out Ted Cruz is ironically and unfortunately one of the few if only US senators I've seen publicly call for bans on lootboxes/microtransaction gambling in games. Biden's appointed FTC head had half a decade to "officially investigate" and draft a legal ban like they do in countries like Belgium yet decided they were perfectly fine. :mjpls:

Ted Cruz…nikka shut up :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:patrice:
As a curious onlooker I don’t think nikkas understand what’s going on here

this can end up nasty in a lot of different sectors

Amazon,Apple and big pharmaceutical companies are about to wild tf out
These nikkas don't care breh.

Dude you quoted said Microsoft should be allowed to buy 5 more PUBLISHERS before regulators step in to stop them.