Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
google dipped and MS stuck holding the bag
nikkaz pulled the

step-back.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Whoa. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not happy about this, because I am. Anything that slows down the Netflix-itization of this industry is a good thing. I honestly expected it to go through, though.

MS still owns a ton of companies that they can focus on to build up, so I don't get the gloom from xbox fans. And every Acti/Blizzard game will still be released day-and-date.
Thought they’d make the concessions necessary myself for it to go through but their past history of shadiness has cost them.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is wild, on the smallest thing too. CMA definitely being petty here because their original plan to block the deal got bushed with undeniable receipts showing they basically didn’t know what the fukk they was talking about.

Looks like MS and activision definitely plan to contest this, and based on what it was blocked on, this prolly they best chance they would have had to contest a block in the first place.

But it’s obvious they gonna have to bend the knee a lil bit, wonder how much they really to sacrifice to get this deal approved…..this prolly gonna take another few years to finally be over whatever the outcome

It’s ova mayne . Euros ain’t American.

Just waiting on the word when Phil gets dem bushes

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Whoa. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not happy about this, because I am. Anything that slows down the Netflix-itization of this industry is a good thing. I honestly expected it to go through, though.

MS still owns a ton of companies that they can focus on to build up, so I don't get the gloom from xbox fans. And every Acti/Blizzard game will still be released day-and-date.
I'm hoping this is a precedent for future acquisitions not just in this industry but others. At this point we might be too far gone for anything to really be done about it.