Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The FTC is fukked up for putting this man on the stand. They bullying bruh right now:huhldup:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Listening to the stream and reading twitter.... Jim Ryan a clown and performed badly. This deal going through. Sony now has competition
Keep thinking this will happen
And even if it does watch how flat you xbots will fall on your faces again and again :umad:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Keep thinking this will happen
And even if it does watch how flat you xbots will fall on your faces again and again :umad:

Nall they not falling flat. This the first time everr they got the Microsoft bag and backing.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Nall they not falling flat. This the first time everr they got the Microsoft bag and backing.
Yeah just like all them other acquisitions M$ had :dead:
God you xbots are guilible
This only heats up whatever else Sony got in mind for this bytch ass xbox gaming division.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Listening to the stream and reading twitter.... Jim Ryan a clown and performed badly. This deal going through. Sony now has competition
:sas1: so y'all been openly stanning subpar shyt the past decade?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
get your news from @Gizmo_Duck brehs:mjlol:

Anyone else observing and talking about the case is talking about how the FTC looks dumb. And that was with all their witnesses and info. This week is M$ turn. It’s gonna get real ugly for them this week :wow:
The problem here is it doesn’t really matter what Microsoft’s intentions are when buying studios. It’s really about will buying the will actually accomplish.
I don't see how this is a talking point when MS engaged in the same exact policies as Sony. They still do to this day. Hell, they even innovated some of them. Who had the CoD deal before Sony? MS. It's a lie to frame this as some kind of revenge when it's about pushing out competition, cornering another market and supplying game pass.
none of us complain when Sony buys studios. I own both their consoles. I could give zero fukks who owns what as long as the games come out.:pachaha:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The problem here is it doesn’t really matter what Microsoft’s intentions are when buying studios. It’s really about will buying the will actually accomplish.

none of us complain when Sony buys studios. I own both their consoles. I could give zero fukks who owns what as long as the games come out.:pachaha:
Why do y'all keep making this false equivalence?

Besides, we were talking about something very specific - the false belief that this is a reaction to the same deals MS has made and continue to make.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why do y'all keep making this false equivalence?

Besides, we were talking about something very specific - the false belief that this is a reaction to the same deals MS has made and continue to make.
Sony is the leader in the console space.

Sony buys studios to increase their position as the market leader and harm the growth of other companies.

If we don’t have an issue with the market leader doing this type of behavior I see no reason to have an issue with other companies doing the same to grow their market position.

It’s really that simple.