Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol listening to them pivot from COD to other reason why the deal shouldn't go threw sonys just like your typical sony stan talking points. It's kinda hilarious, the judge is like this has been about COD now it's about the cloud and services?

:childplease:

It's hilarious listening them say how exclusive games harm consumers. :mjpls:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In terms of total market share is what Jim Ryan said.

In terms of games, last gen xbox ran into some problems of their own doing and circumstance.

Microsoft has never been financially “all-in” on xbox until very recently.

They were getting by with 3rd party stuff, but that started drying up due to everyone else buying up shyt.

Sometime toward the end of last gen they made the decision they needed to actually OWN the content or they would not be able to compete.

Phil convinced Microsoft to go all in on gaming and the rest is history :manny:
Like I said in another thread, I fukked with PS over Xbox since the ps4 dropped because they dominated with amazing exclusives, but first and foremost I’m a gamer, I don’t wanna miss out on Starfield, I’ll happily cop a series X to play, I’m sure many others are too

Iv never been on PC like that :yeshrug:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Keep thinking this will happen
And even if it does watch how flat you xbots will fall on your faces again and again :umad:

Keep celebrating lols
Its finna be hard time stills for your shytbox
1. Wipe ya mouf. Jim will end up losing his broad fighting you for time on his dikk.

2. Take Bean out your avi and change your screen name. Kobe would be disgusted at your behavior.:scust: