Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I find funny is the Xbox stans swore blind that Xbox was always competition when literally everybody else knew different, straight up denial for a whole trash ass gen and a half, now it looks like they’re finally getting some good content and now all of a sudden its

“PS finally has competition :mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why do y'all keep making this false equivalence?

Besides, we were talking about something very specific - the false belief that this is a reaction to the same deals MS has made and continue to make.
This is just you attacking a strawman due to #shambles.

In a business competitors compete. If sonys strategy is to foreclose content, then anyone looking to compete with them is gonna have to secure content.

It’s why anyone who even tries to get into the industry needs to buy devs, content, IP

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What I find funny is the Xbox stans swore blind that Xbox was always competition when literally everybody else knew different, straight up denial for a whole trash ass gen and a half, now it looks like they’re finally getting some good content and now all of a sudden its

“PS finally has competition :mjgrin:
Was revealed in court today that Sony VS Microsoft is pretty much 50% 50% in America.

They HAVE been competing :ehh:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was revealed in court today that Sony VS Microsoft is pretty much 50% 50% in America.

They HAVE been competing :ehh:

In terms of sales? I’m not listening to the stream so that’s surprising, I always thought Sony was way ahead in sales, or maybe they are worldwide

But from a game standpoint. Most, including Phil Spencer know y’all had an abysmal gen last gen, it seems that only now Microsoft is trying to compete from an exclusive POV, Starfield, Fable, Elder Scrolls, Fallout & Blizzard/Activision (though I personally don’t care about their roster) is huge, and puts Xbox in the best position they’ve been in since the 360

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In terms of sales? I’m not listening to the stream so that’s surprising, I always thought Sony was way ahead in sales, or maybe they are worldwide

But from a game standpoint. Most, including Phil Spencer know y’all had an abysmal gen last gen, it seems that only now Microsoft is trying to compete from an exclusive POV, Starfield, Fable, Elder Scrolls, Fallout & Blizzard/Activision (though I personally don’t care about their roster) is huge, and puts Xbox in the best position they’ve been in since the 360
In terms of total market share is what Jim Ryan said.

In terms of games, last gen xbox ran into some problems of their own doing and circumstance.

Microsoft has never been financially “all-in” on xbox until very recently.

They were getting by with 3rd party stuff, but that started drying up due to everyone else buying up shyt.

Sometime toward the end of last gen they made the decision they needed to actually OWN the content or they would not be able to compete.

Phil convinced Microsoft to go all in on gaming and the rest is history :manny: