Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think the difference between me and you and the other stooges is I have 0 loyalty to Sony. And would be saying the same thing if it was the other way around. Y'all aren't even capable of being honest about this shyt, so don't quote me with that bullshyt, stan.
Unlike you, I'm getting paid. :scusthov:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The paul tassi dude has been very outspoken against the merger.
0aJogmK.jpg

Is that what you're defending breh? :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
0aJogmK.jpg

Is that what you're defending breh? :mjlol:
Idiots was really talking bout "but this is better for consumers."

When in the fukk has everything being under one roof EVER been better for consumers? Look at how much shytty gaming is now with the big 3 as to compared when we had 5-6-7 systems available at once. shyt been stagnated for a decade.

And again... Why are these execs so fukking dumb? You say 10 years, then sign this deal and do all the deals for 10 years.... Then say "Hey we'll make the games forever!"

Nah... no you won't

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idiots was really talking bout "but this is better for consumers."

When in the fukk has everything being under one roof EVER been better for consumers? Look at how much shytty gaming is now with the big 3 as to compared when we had 5-6-7 systems available at once. shyt been stagnated for a decade.

And again... Why are these execs so fukking dumb? You say 10 years, then sign this deal and do all the deals for 10 years.... Then say "Hey we'll make the games forever!"

Nah... no you won't
There was never a BIG 5 6 or 7. It was always 2 or 3 tops.
Sega Nintendo and playstation. Then Sega fell away and Xbox rose up...

Unless you trying to include stuff like Atari, neo geo, intellivision and turbo graphics 16 but they aren't close to relevant on a worldwide console scale and where a afterthought to most people if they even knew about them.

And the this faux consolidation where everything is up for sell but sony just gate keeps everything with its marketcap is worse than nintendo, sony or MS just owning these IP's. Instead Sony over here trying to stop MS, while Tencent and other random powerhouse making deals. But hey they literally don't care because they rather a IP be loss forever potentially then it going an actual current threat.

Sony been moving like they are the only one and that doesn't get better until MS snatches up some marketcap, and that doesn't happen until they can have more IP's on their platform, which Sony actively makes almost impossible or overtly costly. Which means the next step is just outright buying these IP's.

If MS intended to do what you said they would have done it with Mine craft. They could have forced MILLIONS of people into the xbox ecosystem. There are titles that just are suited better for and make more money on all platforms. COD is one of them. It's established free money from your competitor, it would be dumb to do it any other way.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Starfield be multi platform years down the line.