Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
Believe press releases from corporations brehs.

Technically, sony first party games aren't exclusive since they release them on PC's a few years later. :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Even sony stans can't deny it. :wow:

But overall, what has been on display this week is now documented hypocrisy from Sony and utter cluelessness from the FTC. Even if on its face it’s easy to say “this deal is probably just too big” no one is doing a good job of making a coherent, legal argument for that in court. I would be genuinely stunned if this did not go Microsoft’s way at this point.

But naw @Umoja and @Alan Johnson told me it was just microsoft stans that felt this way and Phil, and Microsoft were looking bad in court:ohhh:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
2028 - Xbox and PlayStation launch their newest consoles.

Xbox launches with Call of Duty. PlayStation does not.

When asked about it, Sarah Bond, new Head of Microsoft Gaming responds . .

. . It is true, my predecessor swore under oath to keep Call of Duty on PlayStation . . . but I didn't. :youngsabo:

What?! NOOOOOOO!!!!! - Sony Stans :flabbynsick:
In Bond we trust :wow: y'all nikkas already know how I feel about bae. If she take over officially I'm buying Xbox drawes and custom King sized bedsheets

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bro you’re in here acting like you aren’t a Sony Stan when it’s clear you are.

You’re not above the fray breh.
I think the difference between me and you and the other stooges is I have 0 loyalty to Sony. And would be saying the same thing if it was the other way around. Y'all aren't even capable of being honest about this shyt, so don't quote me with that bullshyt, stan.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I think the difference between me and you and the other stooges is I have 0 loyalty to Sony. And would be saying the same thing if it was the other way around. Y'all aren't even capable of being honest about this shyt, so don't quote me with that bullshyt, stan.

:usure:

When a U.S. Senator questioned Sony's monopolistic practices this was your response, Mr. Johnson.

The "shambles" or "sony stans" coping mechanism :wow:
No. You wouldn't be doing the same thing if it was the other way around. You didn't as recently as 3* months ago.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You might not be loyal but you stan them :manny:
That's the typical sony stan though, not really loyal to anything. But stan's playstation regardless, then when it's time to jump ship.

"I'm not loyal to any company, I had a xbox 360 in 2005"

"I was just waiting on the games"

" I never hated or disliked xbox they just didn't have any games"

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You might be loyal but you stan them :manny:
That's the typical sony stan though, not really loyal to anything. But stan's playstation regardless, then when it's time to jump ship.

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You might not be loyal but you stan them :manny:

Get out of here thinking you can check somebody. :mjlol: