Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It was dumb though, because it's a legitimate argument. Nobody is giving a competitor access/information on early, unreleased prototype hardware.
apparently MS sent dev kits to Sony for MLB, but Sony didn't send any to MS for Minecraft. either way it's their decision, and they can face the consequences of their decision.

they can make them sign an NDA, like any other developer. with how many of these dev kits they send out, I doubt anything remains secret for long, especially within the inner circles of these devs

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
apparently MS sent dev kits to Sony for MLB, but Sony didn't send any to MS for Minecraft. either way it's their decision, and they can face the consequences of their decision.

they can make them sign an NDA, like any other developer. with how many of these dev kits they send out, I doubt anything remains secret for long, especially within the inner circles of these devs
I think we're talking different things, because this is what I am referring too:

fzjd21pxsaadbgv75f55.jpg

fzjayfsxwaagh0r6xivv.jpg

It's a legit concern

Lying Phil Spencer made the claim that Sony didn't give them a dev kit, which is why there's no optimized PS5 version of Minecraft, when there isn't even an optimized XSX/S version. It's more obfuscation on their part.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think we're talking different things, because this is what I am referring too:

fzjd21pxsaadbgv75f55.jpg

fzjayfsxwaagh0r6xivv.jpg

It's a legit concern

Lying Phil Spencer made the claim that Sony didn't give them a dev kit, which is why there's no optimized PS5 version of Minecraft, when there isn't even an optimized XSX/S version. It's more obfuscation on their part.
fetchimage

Daps
:dead: Xbox Stans been in this thread all week taking victory laps instead of playing they damn games

Y’all don’t even realize y’all lost already

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That's what I figured. You're a joke too*.

Edit: *on this merger stuff
Sony is creating their own dilemma and then crying about it

they've had parity clauses and such. I get it that they're aggressive in protecting their bottom line, but obviously it's done for their own self interests. and at some point it's just like they're fighting against anything they see as a possible inconvenience

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
Everyone knows Microsoft is going to make the titles exclusive the question is when.

I prefer Bungies shooters anyway.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Everyone knows Microsoft is going to make the titles exclusive the question is when.

I prefer Bungies shooters anyway.
It makes no financial sense to make all the titles exclusive. Sure of course Microsoft can afford that hit but this is a company that likes money. Of course I’m sure some smaller games will/could be exclusive such as crash etc but it makes no sense at all to take call of duty from other platforms.

Daps
It makes no financial sense to make all the titles exclusive. Sure of course Microsoft can afford that hit but this is a company that likes money. Of course I’m sure some smaller games will/could be exclusive such as crash etc but it makes no sense at all to take call of duty from other platforms.
Nothing mircrosoft does makes sense. They’ve been getting slaughtered for the last decade. These people aren’t thinking straight. :pachaha:

At any rate, by the time COD goes exclusive(if this passes) something will ultimately take its place. It’s about time.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
It's makes no sense to buy the company outright when you could just have a partnership. The CoD series and other Activision IPs will be exclusive to Xbox and PCs.