Michigan won it all now come in here and apologize like a man

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Like i said Mizzou would have beat all them teams except the last two. I don't wanna hear shyt about Ohio State. Y'all could have had a full squad and still took the L. Who gone throw Marvin the ball? Devin Brown? :wtf: Penn State, Iowa? man if you don't sit your ass down

"Y'all"? You think I'm an Ohio State fan? :dead:

Missouri struggled to beat Middle Tennessee (23-19), Memphis (34-27), and Florida (33-31) in the regular season when teams were actually playing their squads. And they lost to LSU who was a fukking mid team. What the hell did Missouri do all season to make you think they're any good?

Ohio State went into their bowl game without their #1 QB, their #1 WR (a Heisman Trophy finalist), their #4 WR, their #2 RB, their run-blocking TE, and a couple linemen, lost their #2 QB in the 2nd quarter and had to put in a true freshman who had hardly taken a snap all year, and yet Missouri was STILL losing that game until the 4th quarter. And you think they would have stood a chance against tOSU's real lineup?

It's still hilarious that you're ignoring Georgia's path last year. If Ohio State wasn't a decent team when Michigan beat them by 9 this year, then were they decent when Michigan beat them by 23 last year? Cause they were the best squad that Georgia played. :laff:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The last 2 are the only two teams that were decent. The rest were frauds

I mean we could say that about any conference,
Alabama and Georgia are the boogie men at the end of the Sec hall way for the past 10 plus years (more so Bama) who was really challenging them outside some fukkery or one of the best seasons a cfb team could have (Lsu) we played the teams in front of us, that’s all you can do, where they land in the echo system is so relative because bowl season don’t count that’s a glorified scrimmage, so unless we start a big 10 sec challenge every year it’s a moot point
They had a Sopranos marathon on HBO last night. Did you catch it? Wasn't really nothing else exciting on.

I can’t breathe I’m in this office cooking so much :russ:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
e45ca000-4a98-4a72-89d7-56ac9a4056aa_text.gif

Some of y’all was throwing shots, and now hiding, and some of my go blue bredren were trying to run Jim out of A2 own up to it, cleanse your soul

Fair that you're calling this out :manny: I'd say more than some, close to 85% of yall wanted that cash register drawer jaw/skeletor face built fool fired. Epitome of frontrunning shyt. It is what it is though, and a win is a win regardless of facing weak opp, but its still fukk UofM all day :myman:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
"Y'all"? You think I'm an Ohio State fan? :dead:

Missouri struggled to beat Middle Tennessee (23-19), Memphis (34-27), and Florida (33-31) in the regular season when teams were actually playing their squads. And they lost to LSU who was a fukking mid team. What the hell did Missouri do all season to make you think they're any good?

Ohio State went into their bowl game without their #1 QB, their #1 WR (a Heisman Trophy finalist), their #4 WR, their #2 RB, their run-blocking TE, and a couple linemen, lost their #2 QB in the 2nd quarter and had to put in a true freshman who had hardly taken a snap all year, and yet Missouri was STILL losing that game until the 4th quarter. And you think they would have stood a chance against tOSU's real lineup?

It's still hilarious that you're ignoring Georgia's path last year. If Ohio State wasn't a decent team when Michigan beat them by 9 this year, then were they decent when Michigan beat them by 23 last year? Cause they were the best squad that Georgia played. :laff:
Iowa lost at home to the fukking gophers and got blew out 35-0 by the Vols. Didnt beat a ranked team this year either.

Penn State only beat one ranked team this year. And who was that? fukking Iowa who didn't beat anybody. Ole Miss (another SEC team) beat the ass in the bowl game Definition of frauds.

Ohio State played 4 ranked teams. Lost the last two (Another SEC team beat the fraud 10) and barely beat Penn State weak ass. Beat ND by a FG.

Mizzou>>> everybody in yall conference but the champs

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Fair that you're calling this out :manny: I'd say more than some, close to 85% of yall wanted that cash register drawer jaw/skeletor face built fool fired. Epitome of frontrunning shyt. It is what it is though, and a win is a win regardless of facing weak opp, but its still fukk UofM all day :myman:
How’s lil Norman Conners doing ??

Also

Here’s an invitation to acknowledge your big brothers greatness :lolbron: