Michigan won it all now come in here and apologize like a man

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Keyboard warrior no p*ssy getting fakkit. Worthless son of a musty p*ssy single mother.

Goofy ass been looking stupid talking about what Michigan going to do almost a decade. It's about fukking time... :mjlol:

:mjlol: now who’s the keyboard warrior, you old ass man, go eat a buffet of dikks, and go kiss your poster you got in your room of Deion since your real daddy still at the store looking for them Newports, you the type of nikka to be still asking girls what would you do if i kissed you :dead:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

QEIkMX.gif

You got some nerve coming up here talking shyt on this holy of days, I’m gon get them East 99 goonies on you

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sour grapes, nikkas in they feelings rather just accept it

I wasn't even rooting for Michigan and I still like rubbing it in. :pachaha:

The way people let narratives and allegiances dominate their views is wild. I've never liked Michigan, but all season long I still knew they were good and they could win it all. Seeing people feel so confidently that "They cannot do XYZ" is amazing.

This is what makes bookies so rich.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I wasn't even rooting for Michigan and I still like rubbing it in. :pachaha:

The way people let narratives and allegiances dominate their views is wild. I've never liked Michigan, but all season long I still knew they were good and they could win it all. Seeing people feel so confidently that "They cannot do XYZ" is amazing.

This is what makes bookies so rich.

That last part is a word

Cfb full of agendas and tired tropes which is why shyt don’t change, nikkas still think 2 schools are the only path to the nfl with a league full of nikkas from other schools

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
OP

Majority of people across the sub-forums duck when the facts prove them wrong. Sports predictions about the National Championship game won't be any different.

MFers are waiting in the shadows , hoping that the NCAA finds something and rescinds the title.

Oh they duckin but they can’t take this shyt away ever
So far a disturbing lack of grown adult men ready to take responsibility for their actions
nikkas lackin but it’s all good pepridge farm remembers, mf got all the post in the world when we lose, or the most pretentious thread