Michigan won it all now come in here and apologize like a man

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I mean congrats and all but what exactly are we supposed to be apologizing for? Yall still some mark ass busters

yeehaw-busters-dance.gif

Little known fact, Smitty used to be on the pageant circuit from age 5-10 also known as sassy Smitty the cowboy, he eventually changed his name to Shad Moss and was better known as Bow Wow

Word on the C-Bus streets was He was one of the best to do it in the pageant game

:wow:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Little known fact, Smitty used to be on the pageant circuit from age 5-10 also known as sassy Smitty the cowboy, he eventually changed his name to Shad Moss and was better known as Bow Wow

Word on the C-Bus streets was He was one of the best to do it in the pageant game

:wow:
Prince of the city :whew:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The last 2 are the only two teams that were decent. The rest were frauds

How many "decent" teams do you think there were in college football last year? :skip:

Most hilarious part about this is if "only" Alabama and Washington were decent, then wtf was Georgia's path last year. By your count, the only "decent" squad they faced was Ohio State....who Michigan beat by 20+ and you don't even want to acknowledge as decent this year.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
only 1 in the big 10. that's for damn sure. Mizzou would have beat all those same teams except the last 2

No they wouldn't have. Missouri looked like dogshyt for 3/4 of the game even with Ohio State's stars all out. :skip:

Missouri's ONLY win against a ranked team was versus a borderline K-State squad that barely cracked the top-25, but you're trying to guarantee wins against multiple top-10 teams.

If the Big-10 only had one decent team, then how many decent teams did Georgia beat on their way to the title last year? :dead:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
No they wouldn't have. Missouri looked like dogshyt for 3/4 of the game even with Ohio State's stars all out. :skip:

Missouri's ONLY win against a ranked team was versus a borderline K-State squad that barely cracked the top-25, but you're trying to guarantee wins against multiple top-10 teams.

If the Big-10 only had one decent team, then how many decent teams did Georgia beat on their way to the title last year? :dead:
Like i said Mizzou would have beat all them teams except the last two. I don't wanna hear shyt about Ohio State. Y'all could have had a full squad and still took the L. Who gone throw Marvin the ball? Devin Brown? :wtf: Penn State, Iowa? man if you don't sit your ass down