Michigan won it all now come in here and apologize like a man

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yall looked so fresh at the end of the yr. The product of having like 10 bye weeks:beli:

Having depth you mean… we have a punishing run game, and a defense that sends pressure, that shyt wears you down, but rotating lots of guys keeps you fresh

Now apologize like the man you are

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How’s lil Norman Conners doing ??

Also

Here’s an invitation to acknowledge your big brothers greatness :lolbron:

lil Norm is doing well, got him a drumset for Christmas like the OG Norm :myman: . Right/Left arm coordination is looking solid off rip, I might have something on my hands :ehh:. That is 3 instruments he rocks with right now so far. Good looking out too/you always check in:salute:

Oh and I'm the big brother in my family :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
It’s ok lil bro, we finally brought one back :therethere:

:lolbron: im fukkin with you fam

I had a feeling yall were going to win it back at the end of last season.

OSU with a new qb, had them at home this year too
UGA new qb
Bama new qb
MSU no coach
PSU is PSU

There's teams w/ talent but I didn't see anyone w/ the ability to match yall experience. Your upperclassmen had all been there before so it wasn't a "wow we made the playoffs " type of feeling, they knew they needed to win it.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

UGA new qb
Bama new qb
MSU no coach
PSU is PSU

There's teams w/ talent but I didn't see anyone w/ the ability to match yall experience. Your upperclassmen had all been there before so it wasn't a "wow we made the playoffs " type of feeling, they knew they needed to win it.
If we just had a defense :noah:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
lil Norm is doing well, got him a drumset for Christmas like the OG Norm :myman: . Right/Left arm coordination is looking solid off rip, I might have something on my hands :ehh:. That is 3 instruments he rocks with right now so far. Good looking out too/you always check in:salute:

Oh and I'm the big brother in my family :birdman:

Blessings up for lil norm, one day we may be listening to a set by the young Bul

Also you big bro in ya fam, you got me cooking in this office :dead:

UGA new qb
Bama new qb
MSU no coach
PSU is PSU

There's teams w/ talent but I didn't see anyone w/ the ability to match yall experience.

Well I’ve said on wax, and here timing and shyt bouncing your way have gotten more folks W’s than we are willing to admit, as good as we are we had a few things that could have fukked us, but bounced our way, catching a Bama in a transitional but very good state, same with osu, i think with the two coordinators psu will be a problem next season, but this season under achieving as always, if Iowa ever gets a decent qb and oc they would be scary

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You need to worry about your weight. Being shaped like a pear ain't it. You're diabetes bound if you don't already have it. :picard:
Dude what are you some type of fakkit?

You the only poster who has ever said that and you continue to say it:dame: