Michigan won it all now come in here and apologize like a man

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is still fukking wild - he's trying to downplay Michigan's schedule cause OSU is their 3rd-best win, when a WORSE version of OSU was Georgia's BEST win last year.

Iowa lost at home to the fukking gophers and got blew out 35-0 by the Vols. Didnt beat a ranked team this year either.

Penn State only beat one ranked team this year. And who was that? fukking Iowa who didn't beat anybody. Ole Miss (another SEC team) beat the ass in the bowl game Definition of frauds.

lol - didn't Missouri only beat one ranked team too (lower ranked than Iowa with double the losses) and didn't they get whupped by an LSU team that's worse than Ole Miss?

So by your own criteria, Missouri is below even Penn State.

Ohio State played 4 ranked teams. Lost the last two (Another SEC team beat the fraud 10) and barely beat Penn State weak ass. Beat ND by a FG.

Which is a FAR better resume than Missouri. You're whining about Ohio State beating highly-ranked squads like Penn State and Notre Dame by single-digits, when Missouri was squeaking by fukking "Group of 5" schools by even smaller margins that that lol.

Mizzou>>> everybody in yall conference but the champs

I'll ask for the 3rd time - who did Georgia beat last year? Because last year's OSU team got beat by Michigan even WORSE than this year's team, and that was Georgia's biggest win.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Ill never stop smiling. The TCU game was the most horrible feeling ever. It felt like we blew our shot.

with the changing landscape of college football, the b1g conference expanding and becoming a murderers row, the makeup of our roster and harbaugh getting ready to go
:mjcry:
We had a very very very small window to hit and by god, we hit it. They tried it all. Sabotage. Going to a PI. Suspending the coach. No one will ever be able to say a thing to us again:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Blessings up for lil norm, one day we may be listening to a set by the young Bul

Also you big bro in ya fam, you got me cooking in this office :dead:

Well I’ve said on wax, and here timing and shyt bouncing your way have gotten more folks W’s than we are willing to admit, as good as we are we had a few things that could have fukked us, but bounced our way, catching a Bama in a transitional but very good state, same with osu, i think with the two coordinators psu will be a problem next season, but this season under achieving as always, if Iowa ever gets a decent qb and oc they would be scary

100% agree. Luck/fortune will always happen during a title run. A call one way or the other, one big play, one decision on 4th down, one tackle or missed tackle, etc.

Good teams Seem to have the "luck" in their favor. It's in the dna of a title winning team to just will that luck in their favor.

Washington had been labeled "the luckiest team in the country" all season. They were a poor call away from losing to WSU.

Yall had some luck in your favor but you won bc you were the better team, I don’t think Yall won any games just due to pure luck.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Texas
Oregon
Bama
Florida
UGA
Ohio State
ND
LSU
USC
FSU

TAMU
Auburn
OU
Clemson

are all better jobs than Michigan right now too... Michigan is much closer to Nebraska level than Bama level than you Michigan stan boys would care to admit

Well what are we now

As much as i hate michigan and shyt on them, its a top 10 job, one of the best in the country. A good coach will come in and clean up the garbage left behind and get them back.

Smitty know

No they wont. Name a time in the last 20 years a top 10 coach left one college for another while the school he was at was excelling. ill wait, because you cant. Stop the pipe dream :camby:

Boy mal we were all wrong about this huh

I apologize.

You a real upstanding guy my guy

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
100% agree. Luck/fortune will always happen during a title run. A call one way or the other, one big play, one decision on 4th down, one tackle or missed tackle, etc.

Good teams Seem to have the "luck" in their favor. It's in the dna of a title winning team to just will that luck in their favor.

Washington had been labeled "the luckiest team in the country" all season. They were a poor call away from losing to WSU.

Yall had some luck in your favor but you won bc you were the better team, I don’t think Yall won any games just due to pure luck.

We got it out the mud, and can’t take that away, what i mean, some of those things could have fukked us, that fumble on the punt return with the white boy in the Alabama game, if that was a TD or saftey, the JJ almost int in the first drive, these things matter, and can stop any momentum, and change the course of a game asap, Washington rb being hurt helped, Penix probably being hurt helped cuz his throws were off all night

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Hopefully this will make up for me doubting Michigan all year. @Realm-Breaker @humminbird @priority
GDbAOvfW8AAQIgz
GDawQTTWoAA3Dyw