Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Idk beadle been defending kaep since day one wouldn't say it's a ploy. I assume her and him have an actual friendship or something.

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
Quotation-Vladimir-Ilyich-Lenin-control-best-Meetville-Quotes-45157.jpg

I think you hit the the nail on the head & answered all the shocked incredulous Questions....by doing this they completely control the narrative while simultaneously humiliating & alienating these black athletes from our community that we were enamored with so far they've managed to alienate Vick, Ray lewis, & now marcellus....this is more polarizing than we initially thought

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Would u dumbasses stop focusing on Beadle, fukk that hoe we talking bout Wiley c00n ass. Stop trying to insert confusion into the conversation

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I said before on here, white people know when their asses are being kissed.

This c00ning shyt is degrading, and white people know it when they see it too (whether or not they call it out or keep quiet about it)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Be a c00n and be called out by a ww by it brehs:scust:
what's crazy is this ain't even "down ass white broads" or even "she dating a black man" white broads

these are lily white, i'm dating Dylan, hey don't talk to me like that cause i'm white, type of broads... and they telling nikkas the deal... and this c00n shaking his head and laughing like "no no no no that's not why" :camby:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Holy shyt how are the white women showing more balls about this Kap thing then former black players.....I'm so confused b/c I hate Beadle too.
giphy.gif

Its crazy b/c Sarah Spain went off yesterday too and I can't stand her either. I'm really confused as fukk.

I don't know why y'all are so surprised.

Spain & Beadle are White liberals. They are all about talking about "racial injustice" UNTIL and this is a big UNTIL their feminist leanings are exposed.

When we talk about Mayweather, they're thinking about "he hits women", same with Ray Rice or Greg Hardy.

For them, if there's no women involved in the story, they take the official "Amerikkka is racist" stance that is required to be a liberal, BUT if there's a womens issue at all, they won't hesitate to throw hnikkaz under the bus.

That's why they take Kaepernick's side.

Now, let Kape ever be accused of doing something to a woman or saying something to a woman, ESPECIALLY a White woman, or nowadays a gay or transgender and they will drop him like a bad habit.

Lorelai5

Rookie
Daps
:gucci:
This is what happens when you put money before everything: your culture, your family, your self worth. No, I don't hate whites but when one calls you out on your shyt, it's so rock bottom you've melted into the earth's core.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
@CHICAGO is right, it's all scripted. They use these black media personalities to parrot their talking points then get some white person (usually a woman) to state the obvious

This is used to confuse us and make them look like they got some moral compass, when in actuality they're content to say 'oh that's wrong' then move on when they got the power to actually do something about it

Ehh ur wrong

Shannon Sharpe
Ryan Clarke
Damian Woodey
Josina Anderson
Bomani Jones
Etc

Are all prominent media members who've been callin out Cac's for months now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's scripted. Having the black person on the other side and the white person speaking the truth is less threatening for TV. It's still fukk Beadle though. I doubt that Beadle really cares about black issues. Her track record proves it.
Not only that, it makes head in the dirt white liberals feel grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.

Black people should feel lucky to have such a caring group taking care of them. They know better than us after all. :mjgrin:

Glad you summed this up in such a short post... people really think that these 'debates' are honest.