Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

---

Superstar
Daps

Wait did this fool say getting A's and going to a good school means your trying to be white. Like only white are trying to self improve.

Setup the trade
black-delegation.jpeg

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
non black woman been going hard for kaep. while black queens been calling him a hotep, and claiming he raped teyana taylor :sas1:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I can't believe I like this bytch now. I hated her so much, but damn did she get some black dikk or something? Taking up for Kaep? Then you got this c00n ass nikka tap dancing. I hate to see a white person right and a black person wrong. :scust:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Max is rolling over in his grave, went from the goat radio station to c00ning on tv and having white chick call u out for it :francis:

Never cared for this dude, I think I first saw him when LaVar was giving him that work.

But FUKK HIM. How are you a black man, arguing with a white woman who is pointing out very clearly and respectfully that this is racist b.s. and not just backing her up. He is literally naming criminals who got to play again (Ray Lewis not counting, but there was a trial) BUT doesn´t support Kaep?

FUKK this c00n.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand some balck people. This is bigger than just you and me. Why go up on National television and tear a dude down who put his career on the line to protest the systemic execution of black men? Like, seriously...you look dumb as fukk. If you disagree, why not just be quiet? These dudes are damaging man.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt how are the white women showing more balls about this Kap thing then former black players.....I'm so confused b/c I hate Beadle too.
giphy.gif
they see public perception is changing so they're riding the wave. it's not because they give AF.
Marcellus is just not shrewd enough to read the play.:troll:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't know why y'all are so surprised.

Spain & Beadle are White liberals. They are all about talking about "racial injustice" UNTIL and this is a big UNTIL their feminist leanings are exposed.

When we talk about Mayweather, they're thinking about "he hits women", same with Ray Rice or Greg Hardy.

For them, if there's no women involved in the story, they take the official "Amerikkka is racist" stance that is required to be a liberal, BUT if there's a womens issue at all, they won't hesitate to throw hnikkaz under the bus.

That's why they take Kaepernick's side.

Now, let Kape ever be accused of doing something to a woman or saying something to a woman, ESPECIALLY a White woman, or nowadays a gay or transgender and they will drop him like a bad habit.
Bingo, Did people forget how they trashed Winston before he was drafted? They called him every name in the book before any facts came out, and when he was cleared they didn't even apologize.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marcellus Wiley is almost foaming at the mouth with his c00ning. It is incredible to see and embarrassing.