Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS IS ALL A PLOY
TO REMOVE THE WHITE SUPREMACIST STIGMA FROM BEADLE.

SKIP USED STEPHEN A FOR THE SAME THING.

ITS AN OLD MEDIA TRICK.

GET THE NEGRO TO PARROT THE WHITE SUPREMACIST TALKING POINTS
WHILE THE CAC TAKES THE HIGH ROAD.
:devil:
:evil:

Why do the c00ns fell into that trap? These white folks know the game.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Max is rolling over in his grave, went from the goat radio station to c00ning on tv and having white chick call u out for it :francis:

Damn that ain't a good look when a Becky calling you out like that :scust:

I ain't no fan of Ms Beadle but watching her call out c00nwilus got my Johnson hard.. I'd def give her that raw action :jawalrus:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS IS ALL A PLOY
TO REMOVE THE WHITE SUPREMACIST STIGMA FROM BEADLE.

SKIP USED STEPHEN A FOR THE SAME THING.

ITS AN OLD MEDIA TRICK.

GET THE NEGRO TO PARROT THE WHITE SUPREMACIST TALKING POINTS
WHILE THE CAC TAKES THE HIGH ROAD.
:devil:
:evil:

Conspiracy theories like this are dumb. For one thing it seems like both Wiley and Stephen A Smith actually hold those positions and are not being told to say those things for ratings or whatever. They both have defended themselves and their positions when off camera. And then believing this means that we don't or shouldn't confront c00ns like this since it's all just a media spectacle that doesn't mean anything. But it does mean something because black men like Wiley and Smith aid the argument of white supremacist since they validate their talking points while having black skin.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shannon Sharpe is the only brother isn't going to fall into a trap with these bs. He isn't c00n and he keeps it real. He tells straight up about white folks.

These black athletes need to be more like Shannon Sharpe

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Holy shyt how are the white women showing more balls about this Kap thing then former black players.....I'm so confused b/c I hate Beadle too.
giphy.gif

Cause them c00n ass nikkas motivated by money that's why the majority of the NFL nikkas was scared to support kap... these owners know that's all these nikkas stand for smh

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get this good cop bad cop bullshyt outta here
you realize all these shows are fake and they have a meeting on what it is going to be said before hand

Max always takes the nikka said on First Take while Stephen A bytch does the sambo shuffle, thats the routine on all these goddamn shows

If that's the case then how come Shannon Sharpe isn't one of them?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait did this fool say getting A's and going to a good school means your trying to be white. Like only white are trying to self improve.

Setup the trade
black-delegation.jpeg

He saying that's what they told him.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
im black. and unlike ya'll im not no SJW worrying bout some nfl bum like kaepernick.

if you dont know the nfl is purely entertainment and you gotta follow a script than nikkas like you cant ever be saved.

This the same clown that was co-signing Whitlock's c00n ass in the 5150 thread. Why am I not surprised at the bullshyt he's spewing in this thread as well. Hold this neg... :wtb:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA

I disagree with Marcellus on this topic but he knows first hand where listening to black community will get you

And it wouldn't have gotten him to Columbia that's for sure...:hubie:

thats why I cant take all of these protests serious.. black people only happy when you compromise your own happiness and well being for their cause

They cant just salute and celebrate greatness when they see it

Last edited: