Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

Kami

Banned
Daps
Confused as well. I knew we as people had c00ns but god damn it's like every week know. One of them exposes themselves. It's to the point where we got white women saying blatant obvious shyt! It's disgusting.
its said how a brother cant even get his point across or have a different opinion.

yall out here cheering on kaep whos identity crisis is on full display.

i dont get how yall dont see his super black image with the fro/conrows is overdoing it. i guarantee id bet my last dollar he grew up in a white household. thats how he moves.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its said how a brother cant even get his point across or have a different opinion.

i dont get how yall dont see his super black image with the fro/conrows is overdoing it. i guarantee id bet my last dollar he grew up in a white household. thats how he moves.

Ridiculous. Who really cares how he was raised? This is just such an idiotic way of looking at things. Because of his background his protest is invalid? This is just like Michelle Beadle schooling Wiley. Some black folk so lost they're focussing on how they personally feel about the guy.

Son is helping black people right now...likely more than you can and ever will so. It's like people can't change, if they don't fit in whatever box you created for them they're fraudulent. Scust.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
im black. and unlike ya'll im not no SJW worrying bout some nfl bum like kaepernick.

if you dont know the nfl is purely entertainment and you gotta follow a script than nikkas like you cant ever be saved.

Save from what muthafukka:dahell:

Like what the fukk are you talkin about:dahell:!?!?

Don't nobody care about the the NFl script or following it.....you act like we worried about sticking to the NFL's social blue print.....that's exactly what we sayin, fukk they blueprint.....and fukk yo respect for it nikka(I mean cac):dahell:

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps

It's like all of you cats got the same talking points in a memo that's been circulating around on the net. Identity crisis huh! Really so guess when Little became X he was confused as well. Like human being don't grow and change.

Let's deal with the sports side of it cause on Kap protest side their is no difference of opinion unless you cool with human beings being gunned down for no reason. More importantly brothers getting gun down. Cause that is binary as 1 and 0 it's either you cool with it or not. If you are don't quote me again cause not wasting my time on bs.

On the Sports side, sports are suppose to be a meritocracy, best available player is suppose to play. If other players who don't even have the same skill set can get call ups why can't a player who is better than all of them not get one. Also a player that has not commited a crime can't get a try out.

Last edited: