Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Why are we all pretending to be surprised by Marc00nis antics?. :francis: I remember when he said The Clippers were a better franchise than The Spurs (even with their 5 NBA titles)

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Max is rolling over in his grave, went from the goat radio station to c00ning on tv and having white chick call u out for it :francis:

:dwillhuh:

gbos8se.gif

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
You mean to tell me this nikka WIley c00ning so out of hand he got Coli nikkas dapping Beadle just for pointing it out ?:what: These soft belly nikkas disgust me :pacspit: The ofay bytch probably think she got street cred now :why:

Kami

Banned
Daps
Low Quality Posting
:mjlol:

got the obvious homosexual and a white woman campaigning for one of the worst starting qbs the last two seasons. i get where marcuss was coming from.

yall just dont get it the NFL is entertainment. when nikkas win the superbowl first thing they say is im going to disney land. right now at best kaep is a backup qb in the league..hes average.

there is a script to follow in the nfl you cant rock the boat and be average thats all marcuss was saying. it was never about the best players in the nfl getting shots its guys who had the full package.

Edub

Veteran
Daps

got the obvious homosexual and a white woman campaigning for one of the worst starting qbs the last two seasons. i get where marcuss was coming from.

yall just dont get it the NFL is entertainment. when nikkas win the superbowl first thing they say is im going to disney land. right now at best kaep is a backup qb in the league..hes average.

there is a script to follow in the nfl you cant rock the boat and be average thats all marcuss was saying. it was never about the best players in the nfl getting shots its guys who had the full package.
Nah b, :stopitslime:

---

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt how are the white women showing more balls about this Kap thing then former black players.....I'm so confused b/c I hate Beadle too.
giphy.gif

Confused as well. I knew we as people had c00ns but god damn it's like every week now. One of them exposes themselves! It's to the point where we got white women saying blatant obvious shyt! It's disgusting.

Kami

Banned
Daps
SMH damn shame, let becky tell you what's right and what's wrong.
what was she saying? they went 2 minutes without letting wiley get his real point across. you cant rock the boat as an average player and cry later.

but nah we got a obvious homosexual and beadle placated with symbolic victories and the ability to speak out. fukk all these symbolic fake ass battles

just cause it annoys them dont mean its good for us.

got his middle eastern gf influencing him as well. what i dont get it if you some activist why care about the nfl? he knew this shyt was gonna happen.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

stfu cac