Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
@CHICAGO is right, it's all scripted. They use these black media personalities to parrot their talking points then get some white person (usually a woman) to state the obvious

This is used to confuse us and make them look like they got some moral compass, when in actuality they're content to say 'oh that's wrong' then move on when they got the power to actually do something about it

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know what Marcellus was talking about :skip:

Dude was talking in circles

marcellus-wiley-dances-o.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@CHICAGO is right, it's all scripted. They use these black media personalities to parrot their talking points then get some white person (usually a woman) to state the obvious

This is used to confuse us and make them look like they got some moral compass, when in actuality they're content to say 'oh that's wrong' then move on when they got the power to actually do something about it
But Shannon Sharpe hasn't switched up. He's stay calling cacs out

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
But Shannon Sharpe hasn't switched up. He's stay calling cacs out

It doesn't have to be everybody, just the majority. That way guys like Sharpe can be dismissed as "crazy" or "the real racists" in their minds since they can point to a lot more brothers and sisters saying the opposite

I never realized how much power the media has on a persons mind until I took a class on it

Daps
His point makes some sense but at the same time he should at least be getting some invites to a training camp to at least try out for a team. The fact he can't even get a camp invite does show no team really doesn't want anything to do with him.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
THIS IS ALL A PLOY
TO REMOVE THE WHITE SUPREMACIST STIGMA FROM BEADLE.

SKIP USED STEPHEN A FOR THE SAME THING.

ITS AN OLD MEDIA TRICK.

GET THE NEGRO TO PARROT THE WHITE SUPREMACIST TALKING POINTS
WHILE THE CAC TAKES THE HIGH ROAD.
:devil:
:evil:

Now you know good and well the media doesn't care black peoples opinion on Michele beadle

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
It's like 107 degrees here, and Marcellus' argument, and other similar arguments, make my head hurt.

They say shyt like "oh it's not the protest, he's not getting hired because owners look at the player as a bundle, as a package."
Which is just some bullshyt attempt to obfuscate the actual reason and attribute it all to some unknowable, complex matrix of reasons.

He even says, "there's other things involved: business, social..." etc. Which implies these owners care about how you stand on social issues. As if Kaep isn't an exemplary model of social justice and equality, while other guys get hired after beating their girlfriends. So they obviously don't care about whatever the fukk the "social" aspect of the bundle is.

It's exactly like talking with alt-righters, the more you get them to espouse their beliefs, the more :mindblown: you are by their ability to contradict themselves with almost everything they say.

edit: and this isn't even getting to all this embarrassing run-around they're giving him. Every other week on ESPN, "Oh, look, the NFL isn't racist, another team is thinking about calling him!" Three days later... "Yeaaah, we aren't too sure about this."

I'm protesting football top-to-bottom. fukk paying taxes to build school stadiums. Just watching a bunch of kids kill each other on a field like goddamn gladiators. It's sick.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
she got some bbc and saw the light :mjgrin:
Becky Beadle Coonslayer

anyway I suspect she's just trying to catch us off guard and put some goodwill in reserve for the upcoming floyd/mcgregor fight so she can let her cac flag fly HIGH.

fukk all these people for real. and fukk marcellus especially for causing me to respect this twunt even if it's just for a day.