Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all was sayin' she has changed. I'm sayin' she hasn't changed at all. Y'all just aint picked up White liberal game.

i did say she changed, as in attacking brothas on tv the way she had been.....to go along with me saying some brotha knocked her down....

with that said: do i think she's now down for the cause and completely changed as a person? hell naw....it's still fukk her....but i do think some brotha has fukked up...

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
i did say she changed, as in attacking brothas on tv the way she had been.....to go along with me saying some brotha knocked her down....

with that said: do i think she's now down for the cause and completely changed as a person? hell naw....it's still fukk her....but i do think some brotha has fukked up...

And my point is, she really hasn't.

She never just attacked brothas for no reason.

She attacked dudes who were accused of doing something to women.

As a white feminist liberal type, they have no problem talking about racism as long as it's not competing with their female empowerment bullshyt. THAT's why she shyt on FLoyd and Ray Rice and Greg Hardy and those dudes.

YOu gotta understand the feminist types. They pride themselves on being "progressive" and not racist like other Whites, but they get exposed when it comes to womens issues and they start talking about Black men like we're the boogie man.

They minute they hear about rape or domestic violence or something like that, they go blind and just attack the man, without even caring whether he's guilty or not. . . . . .ESPECIALLY if he's Black

LIke I said, let Kaep be accused of domestic violence, and she'll be right back up to her old tricks.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This dude really compared a protest to a gofundme for hurricane victims, like i said in the other thread this dude is just clout chasing and attaching himself to Kap name. Everyday this dude got a new clip of him talking bout Kap.
And he went on Vlad and said that he didn't comment on Kap until recently....dude had these feelings towards Kap for years now.