Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Read it. Still doesn’t explain the caping he gets. nikkas been doin shyt like that. Marcellus been in the community and look at this thread. Everybody fair game but Kaep to a lot of you coli nikkas. People say he should speak and not tweet “WHY YALL HATING ON KAEP MAN!!!!”
What has Kap done that has angered you?

Kami

Banned
Daps
Joke of a site. Yall can call black men who give others jobs/opportunities c00ns all day but i get a warning for race baiting.

Im telling man yall do nothing for the community but call others c00ns its very sickening.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Joke of a site. Yall can call black men who give others jobs/opportunities c00ns all day but i get a warning for race baiting.

Im telling man yall do nothing for the community but call others c00ns its very sickening.
Whatever they said you did you probably did that shyt. You siding with Whitlock over Kap...eat this neg you c00n lover.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read it. Still doesn’t explain the caping he gets. nikkas been doin shyt like that. Marcellus been in the community and look at this thread. Everybody fair game but Kaep to a lot of you coli nikkas. People say he should speak and not tweet “WHY YALL HATING ON KAEP MAN!!!!”
So then why does he deserve to be shytted on? What is he doing that angers you so much?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
So then why does he deserve to be shytted on? What is he doing that angers you so much?
This is why I'm glad Kap hasn't said anything, it makes those that disdain him show who they really are. If you got problems with a dude that put his life on the line to help the cause and hasn't said one thing negative about anyone then you gotta be a devil.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I'm glad Kap hasn't said anything, it makes those that disdain him show who they really are. If you got problems with a dude that put his life on the line to help the cause and hasn't said one thing negative about anyone then you gotta be a devil.
Bruh asked what else he was doing then when showed the work said so what other athletes are putting in work in the community too, smh. Dude wants to hate on him but not openly admit it, shyt is weird and fugazi.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Race bait warning for calling out people for using slave commentary twice this month.

Calling a black man a c00n isnt slave commentary? Yall mods dont know where that term derives from?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you like to make things up. You know why I asked what else he’s doing if you read what I’ve been typing. Then you say I’m angry and I hate Kaep. But I’m the weird one. Ok
Bruh asked what else he was doing then when showed the work said so what other athletes are putting in work in the community too, smh. Dude wants to hate on him but not openly admit it, shyt is weird and fugazi.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What cause you talmbout though?