Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like some have said: this is tv plotting 101....they letting the brotha say all the ws points, and let the white person say the obvious shyt so it comes across like white people care....also, so they can say 'look, even other non whites think he needs to stop'.....it's all bullshyt....just ashamed marcellus agreed to go along with it, smh...

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's fade on sight words if that was a dude

Maybe he's not offended being called white. Guessing by his tweet posted in this thread, he doesn't seem to have a lot of love for whatever image he has of the black community and being black.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she got some bbc and saw the light :mjgrin:

i do think some brotha is knocking her down.....it's not a coincidence she made the change once she started doing the nba for espn....someone has given her that work...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is so blatant a fukkin idiot can see the deal. But these NFL nikkaz.....I'm fukkin speechless at how spineless these cats are.

I hope NBA nikkaz keep stuntin on these c00ns.

wait a min now...the same nba players that protested by turning they warmups inside out, but then played the game?.....lol dont get me started....

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
THIS IS ALL A PLOY
TO REMOVE THE WHITE SUPREMACIST STIGMA FROM BEADLE.

SKIP USED STEPHEN A FOR THE SAME THING.

ITS AN OLD MEDIA TRICK.

GET THE NEGRO TO PARROT THE WHITE SUPREMACIST TALKING POINTS
WHILE THE CAC TAKES THE HIGH ROAD.
:devil:
:evil:

Bad cop good cop

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
i do think some brotha is knocking her down.....it's not a coincidence she made the change once she started doing the nba for espn....someone has given her that work...
Man please she is as mayo as they come, y'all really need to quit thinking with your dikks.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
the c00ns are goin real hard because thats what their masters have trained them to do. cacs are gettin real desperate because they see more black people collectively getting more educated on white supremacy and starting to call it out every chance we get any time and any place.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
The message is clear.

White women are allowed to speak up. It fuels the woman empowerment kick the country is on.

Black men get blackballed and the black men all know it. They just love their family and their status more than the greater good for their people.