Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or for the Kap hating. At least defending righteousness is fulfilling.
What specifically has Kaep done to deserve the defending? I know he donated money to charity. Plenty of athletes do that. But why is he treated differently? What else is he doing? And don’t mention the kneeling please :francis:

And he shouldn’t be hated either. I don’t hate him at all.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What specifically has Kaep done to deserve the defending? I know he donated money to charity. Plenty of athletes do that. But why is he treated differently? What else is he doing? And don’t mention the kneeling please :francis:

And he shouldn’t be hated either. I don’t hate him at all.
What has he done that should be criticized is the question.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What has he done that should be criticized is the question.
Kap speaking through retweets is very childish and passive aggressive. No one is saying he has to be Malcolm X, but if he’s going to take those stances he needs to speak for himself, or, at the very least, allow his actions to be so loud they speak for him.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Michelle didnt let wiley speak and when he said football isnt just about talent they had no rebuttal.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Seems like he was c00ning before then which is why he had no problems going to work with one.
The slave commentary never ends with yall.

Who has a blacker sports show than whitlock? Who hires more blacks than whitlock in his field?

I recall watching a stephen jackson video where he said his fans were messaging him to call out whitlock and call him a “c00n”.

Guess what sjax said? He said he doesnt always agree with whitlock but respects him..whitlock was the only guy to give him a chance lol.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Show me where he was this critical against anyone that was white. Where was this energy when he was at Sports Nation and Riley Cooper said what he said?
Kaep is half white if thats a stick you want to die on.

Look theres nothing worse than people who look like you that exploit you for $. Youre comparing riley using a derogatory term to a guy leading a movement to line his pockets

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Bro you gonna answer the question? What has he done to be so sacred? I just wanna know :jbhmm:
I never said he did anything sacred. Neither did Rosa Parks...my question is what did they do that would make any righteous person question their actions? Both received death threats for doing the right thing and didn't cower.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who has a blacker sports show than whitlock? Who hires more blacks than whitlock in his field?

I recall watching a stephen jackson video where he said his fans were messaging him to call out whitlock and call him a “c00n”.

Guess what sjax said? He said he doesnt always agree with whitlock but respects him..whitlock was the only guy to give him a chance lol.
SJax is on Undisputed, First Things First, and The Jump, multiple shows across 2 networks, how is Whitlock the only guy to give him a chance? Lets not make Whitlock out to be some patron saint.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

That's what pisses me off the most about c00nlock.... For him to put do many cats on and give chances but turn around and c00n/hate/go against the grain just to be different is frustrating as hell. The show is entertaining as fukk but he always gotta hate on at least one segment every show. He does that shyt on purpose

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read it. Still doesn’t explain the caping he gets. nikkas been doin shyt like that. Marcellus been in the community and look at this thread. Everybody fair game but Kaep to a lot of you coli nikkas. People say he should speak and not tweet “WHY YALL HATING ON KAEP MAN!!!!”