Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I honestly don't care if Marcellus is c00ning because let's be honest his NFL Career isn't worthy of all the gigs he's working with ESPN he's putting food on his table for his family

How many of y'all had to do something that your bosses told you to do that you didn't agree with ?

There's no friends in business

I do think before the season is over Kapernick will be signed

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man please she is as mayo as they come, y'all really need to quit thinking with your dikks.

man please what?...and how am i thinking with my dikk?....did i say ignore the shyt she's said, how she's acted in the past? no...did i say she was anything besides what she is? no...all i said was i think a brotha has dikked her down, nothing more/less...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THIS IS ALL A PLOY
TO REMOVE THE WHITE SUPREMACIST STIGMA FROM BEADLE.

SKIP USED STEPHEN A FOR THE SAME THING.

ITS AN OLD MEDIA TRICK.

GET THE NEGRO TO PARROT THE WHITE SUPREMACIST TALKING POINTS
WHILE THE CAC TAKES THE HIGH ROAD.
:devil:
:evil:

While I don't disagree that's what Michelle and ESPN want, i'm pretty sure Marcellus needed no prodding to say that bullshyt he said.

As someone who's played alot of football in my life, it is undoubtedly the sport with the largest amount of c00ns. No question.

He fell for it because he truly believes what he is saying.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
i do think some brotha is knocking her down.....it's not a coincidence she made the change once she started doing the nba for espn....someone has given her that work...

She hasn't made any changes. Like I said, she's a White liberal. White liberals always talk about racism, EXCEPT when it competes with feminism.

The times all of y'all got mad at her (Mayweather, Ray Rice, Jameis Winston etc. . ) it was when she put her super feminist hat on.

White liberals have no problem riding the "Black Lives Matter" wave UNTIL their White FEMINIST supremacy is threatened, THEN they throw nikkaz under the bus

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
THIS IS ALL A PLOY
TO REMOVE THE WHITE SUPREMACIST STIGMA FROM BEADLE.

SKIP USED STEPHEN A FOR THE SAME THING.

ITS AN OLD MEDIA TRICK.

GET THE NEGRO TO PARROT THE WHITE SUPREMACIST TALKING POINTS
WHILE THE CAC TAKES THE HIGH ROAD.
:devil:
:evil:

Exactly! And Nikkas is falling for it

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
man please what?...and how am i thinking with my dikk?....did i say ignore the shyt she's said, how she's acted in the past? no...did i say she was anything besides what she is? no...all i said was i think a brotha has dikked her down, nothing more/less...
No y'all goofy asses always got to take shyt to a sexual level when it comes to these beckys, she ain't fukking no brothas and she ain't "down" by any means.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
He going to fall in it too! Fool
If u real you real if u not you not, these television gigs dont turn these guys into c00ns they were already that.

Shannon a real one. Real enough where he even admitted on a show that he had some c00nish ways of thinking when young until he EDUCATED HIMSELF on the real. Shannon gets it and I watch Undisputed everyday do I've heard him address every race issue the way a real one would.

Beadle is irrelevant here, who cares what she says no white woman truly cares about the black struggle so shes mute to me. I'm concerned with Marcellus because I think he truly believes what he's saying here. The retort tweet he sent out suggesting that getting good grades in school is frowned upon in black culture says it all.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No y'all goofy asses always got to take shyt to a sexual level when it comes to these beckys, she ain't fukking no brothas and she ain't "down" by any means.

goofy asses?...lol ok...it seems you have some issues you need to work out, have a good one...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She hasn't made any changes. Like I said, she's a White liberal. White liberals always talk about racism, EXCEPT when it competes with feminism.

The times all of y'all got mad at her (Mayweather, Ray Rice, Jameis Winston etc. . ) it was when she put her super feminist hat on.

White liberals have no problem riding the "Black Lives Matter" wave UNTIL their White FEMINIST supremacy is threatened, THEN they throw nikkaz under the bus

ok....i just said i think some brotha knocked her down, nothing more/less...all the other stuff is yall interjecting stuff to try to make points...it's cool.....