Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Sounds good nikka. Spare me the bytch tactics and stick to the post fakkit. I don't agree him stupid fukk part of that your stupid ass don't understand then got the nerve to talk about emotional. FOH fakkit.
Again all emotional.
I have stuck to the post, it seems you're the one too emotional to have a convo.
I didn't say you agreed with him, I said respond to my question of why he is a c00n. Explain how he isn't a c00n and posted the tweet that he did.
This is my 2nd time asking, hopefully you'll reply this time.

But you aren't emotional right?:mjlol:
  1. -10
    Given: 7 minutes ago
    philmonroe commented: (You talk tough online bytch you know you ain't with no smoke off here so stop fronting fakkit) Post #25808885

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Again all emotional.
I have stuck to the post, it seems you're the one too emotional to have a convo.
I didn't say you agreed with him, I said respond to my question of why he is a c00n. Explain how he isn't a c00n and posted the tweet that he did.
Sounds goods fakkit learn how to read. Respond to your question? fukk you question fakkit I don't care if your nobody ass thinks he's a c00n. I just said one time doesn't make him one to me. You disagree bytch cool.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
STrike 3, go whine to someone else, don't quote me if you aren't going to answer my question after making a post to me crying.
fakkit you can't show me one post of crying stop exaggerating like the bytch you are. fukk you fakkit if you don't like my answers do something about it bytch or shyt up responding to me

fakkit posting my negs for sympathy FOH bytch. You emotional enough to post them I see fakkit.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Again all emotional.

But you aren't emotional right?:mjlol:
  1. -10
    Given: 7 minutes ago
    philmonroe commented: (You talk tough online bytch you know you ain't with no smoke off here so stop fronting fakkit) Post #25808885
This dude has a serious mental illness. No joke