Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

Kami

Banned
Daps
Hilarious how you sjw can't even keep a discussion civilized cause one has a difference of opinion.

Marcus's had a fair point man. It ties into what the NFL is really about.

If kaep is some activist now he should put forth all his efforts in that realm and forget football. He knew what it was when he kneeled and grew them civil rights conrows/fro

Kami

Banned
Daps
Last month its Michelle Beadle is a racist and Marcellus is real for their takes on Mayweather

This month Beadle is the real one and Marcellus is a c00n .:mjlol:. These militant want to have it both ways but they cant... "

im really done fukking with these nikkas on black issues...

deep down they really just jealous of a successful black men and women enjoying their lives without not fukking with hood culture and they madd cause they find themselves stuck in that cesspool from a lifetime of bad decisions .. Keep turning up smoking blunts and sipping lean if you want to:mjlol:
They are militants on the internet only. They don't support shyt with their pockets either just type fast and say shyt they would never in Marcus presence.

Nobody here would call Wiley/ray Lewis a c00n bruh. You see how they begged me for just agreeing with Wiley :russ:.

All I said was the NFL is an entertainment league. All Wiley was saying is you gotta follow a script to be allowed to get roles..once you shake the room as an average players you won't get any calls. This is what happened to kaep.
I can also see he's got some identity issues going on..this whole super black image stuff out to me cause he didn't come into the NFL like this. Did some research and I see he grew up in a white household..right now he wanna prove he's black to himself.

Anyways dude on here are just about infighting. Our community got bigger issues than kaepernick.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Hilarious how you sjw can't even keep a discussion civilized cause one has a difference of opinion.

Marcus's had a fair point man. It ties into what the NFL is really about.

If kaep is some activist now he should put forth all his efforts in that realm and forget football. He knew what it was when he kneeled and grew them civil rights conrows/fro

You are such a bytch made fakkit, I'd love to meet you on the street and have you call me a sjw to my face.

Perfect excuse to kill you bytch

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I don't understand some balck people. This is bigger than just you and me. Why go up on National television and tear a dude down who put his career on the line to protest the systemic execution of black men? Like, seriously...you look dumb as fukk. If you disagree, why not just be quiet? These dudes are damaging man.
I've talked about this a million times. It's the psychological warfare whitey put on every black. It's just some can't shake it.

It's crazy. You hear a hood nikka talk all crazy about white people but if one shows up they turn into bytches.

Or if they get an opportunity to leave the hood due to a white person they turn into their pet instantly.

Other type of black people that boot lick have a serious case of Stockholm syndrome.

Bottom line you have very few real black people out there in 2017.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You are such a bytch made fakkit, I'd love to meet you on the street and have you call me a sjw to my face.

Perfect excuse to kill you bytch
Stop it nikka you ain't killing nobody over being called a sjw. FOH. If you was that wild with it you wouldn't even be posting on here.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you didn't think his defending the NFL and its blatant racism wasn't c00ning, that tweet definitely told you he was a c00n.
Man most of you nikkas to flip floppy like bytches. I don't even agree with Wiley but hasn't he more times than not been defending blacks? That's what I've saw and now one time you nikkas disagree he's all these things? That is some wild shyt straight up

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Man most of you nikkas to flip floppy like bytches. I don't even agree with Wiley but hasn't he more times than not been defending blacks? That's what I've saw and now one time you nikkas disagree he's all these things? That is some wild shyt straight up
You sound real emotional.
You didn't say anything about that c00n tweet posted nor about is absolute support for the racist inspired blackballing of Kap.
I'm not anyone of "yall" I'm poster David_TheMan, you want to talk about what I said talk, if not take the crying elsewhere.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You sound real emotional.
You didn't say anything about that c00n tweet posted nor about is absolute support for the racist inspired blackballing of Kap.
I'm not anyone of "yall" I'm poster David_TheMan, you want to talk about what I said talk, if not take the crying elsewhere.
Sounds good nikka. Spare me the bytch tactics and stick to the post fakkit. I don't agree him stupid fukk part of that your stupid ass don't understand then got the nerve to talk about emotional. FOH fakkit.