Michael Smith (ESPN): It takes a Real Man to admit his wife is the Handyman of the house

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Wealthy high earning men generally ain't fixing shyt. but they will pay the poors to fix it for them while they get ready to date some baddies lol

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My parents are OG boomers and my mom fixed way more shyt than my dad. It’s just personalities. She loved to tinker with shyt and he’s a major procrastinator. I have a grip of tools myself and don’t mind fixing shyt. I ain’t judging a nikka one way or another long as he takes out the trash and kills bugs

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I break stuff so naturally I became familiar with my dads tool kit growing up:pachaha:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
It’s in our DNA to build. How are you gona let your wife build?

:snoop:

Embarrassing & the easiest way to get a woman wet.

Last edited:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
What does that have to do with him not adapting to gender roles and not doing handyman stuff around his home but his WIFE does? How much he makes has nothing to do with what he said.

just trying to understand why you brought those points up.

Lol Eat a dikk and catch corona quickly.

Nobody has time to explain to you over gain and over gain what I just typed for 2 paragraphs and what you just saw in the clip...

Kick rocks nikka

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Lol Eat a dikk and catch corona quickly.

Nobody has time to explain to you over gain and over gain what I just typed for 2 paragraphs and what you just saw in the clip...

Kick rocks nikka
You’re a bytch and your father or aint shyt momma for not swallowing is to blame. Perfect example of a failed black child in our community. Your father (mother) raised a sucka ass emotional nikka who can’t even mount a tv. Neither can you flesh our your thoughts when challenged so you resort to throwing tantrums like the bytch you are.

Weak bytch nikkas like you should die off, you’d be doing the community a favor. You can’t even build a lego set. You’re not a man, you’re a weak male. Don’t even bother replying lil nikka.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
By the responses in here
nikkas wonder why women out here disrespecting men all willy nilly
From social media to everyday disrespect:francis:
Women are literally craving for nikkas to be leaders of households
But the responses in here tell me everything I need to know
We are a pussified society and a lot of you nikkas take pride in being ain’t shyt
We have all the technology in the world to solve simple around the house tasks
But y’all too good for it:picard:
What would your uncles/grandpa think of you sissyfied nikkas:picard:
Might as well put a sundress on and call your girl daddy
But I forgot it’s a nikka that sleeps on the couch all day while his wife provides for his family on here
So it only makes sense that weak nikkas congregate here:russ:
Save all that rah-rah response to me
I actually fix shyt around my house
Take care of both my cars
And do lawn care
You fakkits can’t see me:mjgrin:
Man shyt:wow:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This generation :scust:....
nikka I can cook, BBQ, wash clothes, do IT shyt, lawn work, do handy man work, paint, small electrical/plumber shyt, small car shyt, cut hair, understand how financial shyt works, work out with my son, coach his sports teams,, etc..

I pretty much make my wife and any other female get up to my level..pretty faces and fat asses anit enough.. build your foundation Brehs...

Dudes think women be lying about these half ass/lazy nikkas..

Goddamn this is a disgrace...especially when alot shyt is literally on YouTube

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I mean, atleast attempt to do the shyt. This why women don’t want these corporate, do good brothers. Dudes just lazy. With YouTube, and all these other DIY videos out, there’s no reason for you to just be on some “I don’t do this” crap. Call your father if you don’t know how to do something and need help. Dudes be thinking money takes care of everything

It be these corporate, do good brothers that be the main ones defending the current dysfunction. They’re furthering this Miss Independent stuff. This why they be on some “what I need a man for” crap