Michael Smith (ESPN): It takes a Real Man to admit his wife is the Handyman of the house

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doing handyman things mean you're a man....... .Even though dudes dont do anything else a man should do. Lol some of yall goofy.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
My wife is the handy person. Only because I fukking hate housework and can’t be bothered to do HGtv projects. My wife did our backsplash and the hardwood stairs.

But I’m the IT support, electrician, and auto mechanic in my house. My wife don’t know shyt about computers, wires, or cars. :mjlol:

Balance brehs.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Dudes like this be focused on everything but home, they household. I bet when some political shyt come up(something he’s only going to be interested in only for a certain time frame) he’ll be the first one out volunteering his time, trying to be down for the cause, but can’t even learn how to do handyman shyt. Then will be shocked when they woman come and say they feel neglected.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Swear y'all nikkas that are on that "b b but he got money though" wave are some fukking legit fakkits bruh...ole pom pom ass hoes

You mad lol. You really think fixing a bathroom light equals a 10 million dollar ESPN salary?!

Go fix ya moms garbage disposal

And stop throwing sublimal shots go direct and quote who you talking about, you know like a 'Real man'

nikka got cartoon character in his profile pic. lol.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You mad lol. You really think fixing a bathroom light equals a 10 million dollar ESPN salary?!

Go fix ya moms garbage disposal

And stop throwing sublimal shots go direct and quote who you talking about, you know like a 'Real man'

nikka got cartoon character in his profile pic. lol.

It's Kobe and his daughter :skip:

Have fun cheerleading for money that ain't yours, fakkit :manny:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Him and Jemele had an easy bag lol :mjlol:… but they fcked that up

Jemelle just can’t help but open her mouth and say anything. Michael smith just let her get away with it as well.

she’ll say shyt and then go to the next thing. There’s no conviction on any of her takes.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You’re a bytch and your father or aint shyt momma for not swallowing is to blame. Perfect example of a failed black child in our community. Your father (mother) raised a sucka ass emotional nikka who can’t even mount a tv. Neither can you flesh our your thoughts when challenged so you resort to throwing tantrums like the bytch you are.

Weak bytch nikkas like you should die off, you’d be doing the community a favor. You can’t even build a lego set. You’re not a man, you’re a weak male. Don’t even bother replying lil nikka.
:picard:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not getting into the whole handy man vs what he earns argument.

To me, it’s pathetic to see Michael brag about what he DOESN’T know how to do.

That shyt is corny. Whether it is being handy around the house or whatever.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
My dad had me mowing lawns, trimming shrubs, edging the lawn since I like 12. The old lady two houses down would be like “ I have nobody to mow my lawn” so my dad would have me mow her lawn as well. Not to mention her backyard was damn near an nfl playing field. :stopitslime: And we had a tiny ass lawnmower.

What kept me sane during all that was my cassette Walkman and my cheap headphones I’d wear while doing it.

In Texas sometimes you might have to mow it damn near twice a week if you getting lots of rain in the summer. To this day I rather pay someone than do it myself. :lolbron:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I don’t think there is anything wrong with this. To a certain extent, gender roles are silly. The last girl I lived with was more mechanistically inclined than I was, but I didn’t have time to do that handyman shyt anyway because I was working 80 hours a week. In any event, with any major issues, I made enough to pay someone to do it for me. Each person in a relationship should just specialize in whatever he or she is good at.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
A lot of these nikkas was raised by women bro, the amount of comments I've seen on here from men who are :hhh: at the idea of doing any work that requires real labor is pitiful. A bunch of sissies.

or maybe these “real men” should just focus on making enough money to pay someone to do that menial shyt so they can optimize their time better.

IMO, unless you’re getting paid well for it or you’re a child, there is no pride in doing menial labor. It’s a waste of time. I’d rather pay someone else to do it for me while I do my own work or relax.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
By the responses in here
nikkas wonder why women out here disrespecting men all willy nilly
From social media to everyday disrespect:francis:
Women are literally craving for nikkas to be leaders of households
But the responses in here tell me everything I need to know
We are a pussified society and a lot of you nikkas take pride in being ain’t shyt
We have all the technology in the world to solve simple around the house tasks
But y’all too good for it:picard:
What would your uncles/grandpa think of you sissyfied nikkas:picard:
Might as well put a sundress on and call your girl daddy
But I forgot it’s a nikka that sleeps on the couch all day while his wife provides for his family on here
So it only makes sense that weak nikkas congregate here:russ:
Save all that rah-rah response to me
I actually fix shyt around my house
Take care of both my cars
And do lawn care
You fakkits can’t see me:mjgrin:
Man shyt:wow:

If I make 5x more than the average US salary, does it matter if I can mount a TV? Women want men who can provide resources. Fixing things around the house is just one facet of resourcefulness, but money can provide that and more.