Michael Jai White Clarifies Saying He Could Beat Bruce Lee: Bruce Only Weighed 130

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
nikka do you?

I never said he created exaggeration i said he fukking exaggerated. Youre the one assuming that just because homie fought a certain way in the movies he fought like that IRL...

Like didn’t you read his books:mjlol:
I never said anything about his fighting style.
I simply said he was a actor who is famous for choreographed fights, that is it.
What don't you understand?
You are the one that wanted to talk about his choreographed fighting style as if that proved something to me. It doesnt.

He was much more than an actor lol.
Yeah, he was an international simple of asian pride and masculinity.
Kudos for the last international symbol of asian manhood I suppose.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love me some Bruce Lee and it wasn't til I started training MMA/Bjj the importance of weight classes. Yeah some untrained cat, pretty sure Bruce would wash him and size still plays a major part in that because Bruce was mainly a striker. Him fight fighting Spawn would be a flat out murder. Bruce is entirely to small for him, for every one punch he hit Bruce with will feel like ten to him as oppose to Spawn won't take nearly as much damage because of his size.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angry CacAsian spotted
full

Typical negropean, you think like a cac, make racial generalizations like cacs, get called called out with facts, and deflect just like a cac
you c00n ass nikkaz is just wannabe cacs

you think you can fight just because you black, that's why I said you just like them nikkaz on world star getting washed because you have no clue hwo to defend yourself

same reason why dumb ass casuals thought broner had a chance against manny pacquaio simply because he was black when anybody who knows boxing knows broner is hot trash

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Typical negropean, you think like a cac, make racial generalizations like cacs, get called called out with facts, and deflect just like a cac
you c00n ass nikkaz is just wannabe cacs

you think you can fight just because you black, that's why I said you just like them nikkaz on world star getting washed because you have no clue hwo to defend yourself

same reason why dumb ass casuals thought broner had a chance against manny pacquaio simply because he was black when anybody who knows boxing knows broner is hot trash

Damn this CacAsian is mad:umad::russ:

2qcgm80.png

lol@bringing up Broner outta nowhere cause that's the last fight you Asians barely won anything:mjlol:

had to make up for old man Mayweather going over there and humiliating the best young kickboxer in Asia a month before:lolbron::heh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I never said anything about his fighting style.
I simply said he was a actor who is famous for choreographed fights, that is it.
What don't you understand?
You are the one that wanted to talk about his choreographed fighting style as if that proved something to me. It doesnt.

Yeah, he was an international simple of asian pride and masculinity.
Kudos for the last international symbol of asian manhood I suppose.
Choreographed fights that HE choreographed... he didn’t have no one to tell him what to do

You think MJW doesn’t choreograph his shyt too? What abount Ronda Rousey? What about any other fighter that got into movies...

He was a martial artist first, and became a movie star later. If you think that all he was was an actor, then:mjlol:

Like wtf are you even saying, who doesn’t choreograph shyt in movies?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this CacAsian is mad:umad::russ:

2qcgm80.png

lol@bringing up Broner outta nowhere cause that's the last fight you Asians barely won anything:mjlol:

had to make up for old man Mayweather going over there and humiliating the best young kickboxer in Asia a month before:lolbron::heh:

Check my post history you weak ass c00n, look at you, can't even talk like a man, like I said you the type of nikka to get smashed on worldstar by some goofy looking cac

I brought up Broner because he is younger and he should be able to beat Manny, but like most dumb ass c00ns he takes for granted being black and thinks thats just enough with putting in real work like mayweather who is the best because of discipline not his race

you dumb ass c00n

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Check my post history you weak ass c00n, look at you, can't even talk like a man, like I said you the type of nikka to get smashed on worldstar by some goofy looking cac

I brought up Broner because he is younger and he should be able to beat Manny, but like most dumb ass c00ns he takes for granted being black and thinks thats just enough with putting in real work like mayweather who is the best because of discipline not his race

you dumb ass c00n

:russell:such angry tough talk from such a little weak China man

lol i see now why this CacAsian is in the 'Hall of Shame' :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:such angry tough talk from such a little weak China man

lol i see now why this CacAsian is in the 'Hall of Shame' :pachaha:

like I said typical negropean, talking about subjects he has zero knowledge on, definition of ignorance, lacks the humility to recognize when he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about

your post read like a cac troll, which you probably are, but think again you pretty not because the negropean c00n is no different than the cac

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So the general consensus in this thread is that if you’re not in the UFC, or if you did a movie, then you’re not a fighter...

Bruce lee did movies, so he’s not a fighter. Just like MJW did movies, Ronda Rousy, Antonio Tarver, etc...

Because their shyt was choreographed

:mjlol:

And also, if you’re not in the UFC you’re not a fighter or you’re a shyt fighter in generalbecause youre not in the mighty UFC... like the UFC doesn’t have shyt fighters, or none of them can be beat by anyone else in any other art, and its the only place on earth that has “real” fighting (despite the rules)

Ok coli:mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's the footage of Bruce Lee fighting people? :jbhmm:

People never seen that man scrap with anyone of value but he's something resurrected for fighting. Jim Kelly and Kareem Abdul Jabar cosigned him so it must be true:mjlol:

He made martial arts cool, was a philosopher, actor, and created Jeet Kun Do but the man did nothing to earn his rep for fighting. Got brehs thinking he could beat Mike Tyson:martin:

Biggest myth in fighting.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
So the general consensus in this thread is that if you’re not in the UFC, or if you did a movie, then you’re not a fighter...

Bruce lee did movies, so he’s not a fighter. Just like MJW did movies, Ronda Rousy, Antonio Tarver, etc...

Because their shyt was choreographed

:mjlol:

And also, if you’re not in the UFC you’re not a fighter or you’re a shyt fighter in generalbecause youre not in the mighty UFC... like the UFC doesn’t have shyt fighters, or none of them can be beat by anyone else in any other art, and its the only place on earth that has “real” fighting (despite the rules)

Ok coli:mjlol:
Dawg we all Bruce Lee fans. Black people loved Bruce Lee like no other. But we're saying he ain't untouchable like some of yall think. He died in the early 1970s so we will never really know what he could have proven as a fighter in later years but I'm definitely not going off the footage that we got and saying he can beat MJW in a real fight, a 6'2 225lb martial artist with 9 Black Belts whose been studying since the age of 7 and has trained and spared with the best of the best the last 30 years himself.