Michael Jai White Clarifies Saying He Could Beat Bruce Lee: Bruce Only Weighed 130

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so i got 70 lbs of muscle on Bruce? :jbhmm: i still feel like he would whoop my azz considering i got 0 experience in any kinds of fighting
Of course he would whoop your ass (no disrespect to you personally breh, I mean for anybody with no experience. Just based off stamina alone even, not even the actual fighting ability. If you watch your average street fight, the first thing you'll see is that non athletic people gas out VERY quickly. And at 200 points you're going to gas out quicker than a 135 pound person even if you are in shape. The size difference issue comes into play when both people are trained, not when it's an expert against a novice. When people first get into boxing, they'll usually throw you in there with a smaller guy for your first sparring session, just to crush your natural ego a little bit.

It ain't that much different than a guy who is 6'6" thinking he could beat Nate Robinson or someone like that one-on-one just based off of the height difference when they've never really played the sport. Don't really work like that.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Well, the reason he got his break in the first place is because of his martial arts skills, not vice versa. People weren’t watching Green Hornet to see his acting chops. He barely even spoke on there.
Green Hornet was dancing, like most asian karate/kung-fu movies.
Elaborate choreography or dancing.

Real fighting doesn't look great on film.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
nikkas really need to respect Bruce Lee’s mind.

He could do shyt none of you could do and none of you could beat him

I don’t blame MJW because he could be correct. You never know. He should feel that way.

Thing is, Bruce was a true martial artist... he ate, slept, lived, breathed martial arts. Everything he did was to try to improve and he’s done it all his life... not just because he wanted to pretend to be an MMA fighter for a day which is what 90% of these nikkas now are doing.

He taught, trained, created a martial arts style, basically started the idea of MMA in general, and he acted part time to get a fukking check... which was an easy hustle

On top of teaching martial arts.

Martial arts in general is designed for self-defense.. there were tournaments, there are sports, etc., but Bruce isn’t fighting anyone forreal for sport. Same with MJW. Stop disrespecting it
He was a actor, who wanted to dance or do anything he could to get put on.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
there's no footage of bruce lee in actual legit combat vs anyone so it's hard to actually say how nice he was. A lot of his skill is based on myth and hearsay. Still a legend tho

i remember reading in a jimi hendrix biography that bruce lee would pick fights with mfs outside a bowling alley that jimi would frequent in Seattle and just beat the fukk outta mfs :dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Green Hornet was dancing, like most asian karate/kung-fu movies.
Elaborate choreography or dancing.

Real fighting doesn't look great on film.
Bruce Lee knew this bruh... he specifically exaggerated his movements on film JUST because the camera man could barely catch it:gucci:

Edit: and this dude specifically said Asian martial arts too. Like any other art on TV isn’t choreographed :mjlol:

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
nikkas really need to respect Bruce Lee’s mind.

He could do shyt none of you could do and none of you could beat him

I don’t blame MJW because he could be correct. You never know. He should feel that way.

Thing is, Bruce was a true martial artist... he ate, slept, lived, breathed martial arts. Everything he did was to try to improve and he’s done it all his life... not just because he wanted to pretend to be an MMA fighter for a day which is what 90% of these nikkas now are doing.

He taught, trained, created a martial arts style, basically started the idea of MMA in general, and he acted part time to get a fukking check... which was an easy hustle

On top of teaching martial arts.

Martial arts in general is designed for self-defense.. there were tournaments, there are sports, etc., but Bruce isn’t fighting anyone forreal for sport. Same with MJW. Stop disrespecting it

:heh:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Bruce Lee was overrated af, actually all of that Asian fighting shyt is overrated. The fact that there's billions of Asians on this planet and not a single one of them have ever held a major title in MMA should tell you that these nikkas are not as tough you think they are. All that Kung Fu Karate and Jeet Kun Do or whatever is not worth shyt when you're locked in a cage with a nikka that can grab you and throw you on your head or a nikka that can box etc.

Black fighters make up less than 3% of the global pro MMA fighter population but currently hold half of all the major titles in the sport. Blacks>Asians when it comes to fighting.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
lol, sure breh.
You mean like all fight choreographers did in Hong Kong and in the west?
Stop it man, he is justs an actor with the ability to sell himself. Thats all.
Wtf you mean sure... he said it himself

You actually think he fought like he did in the movies.. snd he did his own choreography:gucci:

Like have you ever read about dude or are you just talking shyt?