Michael Jackson turned down a Makaveli feature due to loyalty to Biggie

Daps
Love the way nikkas talking about MJ and features in the same sentence, like Mike was the type of nikka that would hop on your shyt and give you a dope chorus...

When has Mike EVER done that? When has he EVER featured on someone else's album??? I'll wait...
Rockwell

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rockwell's album, Eddie Murphy's album etc

OK, fair. Forgot about both joints but Rockwell was Berry Gordon's son, he'd known the jacksons for years that was a favour kind of feature and the eddie Murphy track was (I believe) the return of the favour for Eddie appearing in the remember the time video

But anyway, the point remains MJ wasn't the kind of guy you could get a feature from, he was a superstar a thousand times over he was in a different lane

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
MJ was probably mad about that interview where he put Eddie Murphy, him, and others on blast about not loving their people...

Pac's emotions turned many people off in his early career. Luckily, he made peace with Quincy Jones.

He was right about Paula Abdul though.

:mjpls:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Didn’t someone say pac and mike had a fight at a party because Quincy Jones daughter was sitting on his lap :russ:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I believe it, it makes sense, as far as straight up talent and genius goes, MJ recognized what he was to his genre, Big was to his his genre. Pa was a lot of things overall, but Big is the greatest emcee of all times,

No he was not jay replaced biggie