Michael Jackson turned down a Makaveli feature due to loyalty to Biggie

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
We all know Mike repped that blue, on Piru!

1*6jG4kAI_denBjo-QaTO-aw.jpeg

"Look what you made me do, hee! My team in the marine-blue Six Coupé, shuckachuca, Skied it out, weeded out, cleanin' out, The block for distances, givin' long kisses, bytch"

:mj:

*hangs up phone*

*goes back to eating Skittles and watching Tom and Jerry reruns*

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Considering Makaveli wasn't meant for retail release and was going to be a mixtape it seems a bit odd that Pac would reach out to MJ for a feature as that goes against its whole anti AEOM, wack room beats, gritty, noncommercial aesthetic. For another project? Sure but even then Pac tended to use his tracks to help lesser knowns shine via their association with him as opposed to trend hopping or feature chasing.

Still, we don't know for sure but one thing I'm quite certain of is that since we entered the clout chasing era people have become a lot more liberal with their tales about Pac and some of them are verging on being of the duck variety.

Not saying thats the case here but virtually every single person ever saw him in hospital, virtually everyone was about to do a project with him and virtually everyone was his ace.

Having said that hearing MJ on Makaveli would've been :ohlawd: and so unexpected whilst being in keeping with his own brand of duality.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love the way nikkas talking about MJ and features in the same sentence, like Mike was the type of nikka that would hop on your shyt and give you a dope chorus...

When has Mike EVER done that? When has he EVER featured on someone else's album??? I'll wait...

Bruh these nikkas are off da chain they just believe anything but then get mad at me.

3T was the only dudes that got a hook from Mike and they was his fukking nephews and apart of his label.