Michael Jackson turned down a Makaveli feature due to loyalty to Biggie

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Biggie sampled "Jackson 5" on "One More Chance" and the beat switch on Benji's was from "Jackson 5". Biggie also had some MJ rhymes and metaphors (Victory being the most copied and sampled one). Pac did say some salty things about Michael in interviews but he worked with Janet. I just think Michael got a kick out of Biggie's style since it was so smooth and flowed well with R&B. Biggie and R&B was a perfect match which is why R Kelly had him on "Be Happy". Michael even didn't sensor Biggie in his rhymes. Pac did sample Michael a few times (Human Nature, They don't care about us, Liberian Girl etc). I think Big is the only rapper to appear on Multiple MJ albums (Unbreakable was posthumous though) Michael did work with rappers, some songs came out and some didn't but he had songs with Biggie, LL Cool J, Heavy D, Shaq, L.T.B., Jay Z, Eve, Wrecks N Effect, Puffy, Wyclef. Diddy even did an official Jackson 5 remix that had Black Rob. I'm sure Big would of been that too. I just wish there was a video for "This Time Around" with Michael Dancing and Biggie in the background with a kangol, lol.

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I don’t believe Pac wanted MJ on that album… never heard that before, not buyin it