Michael Jackson turned down a Makaveli feature due to loyalty to Biggie

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Yeah them throwaway beats nobody else wanted they was just going to drive to Mike house huh?
If you're referencing the "wack room" producers, QDIII isn't part of that group. He produced on AEOM and did several joins with Pac around the time of 7 Day Theory recordings. He was also doing music for Fresh Prince and In The House during that period, and was somebody that knew MJ personally. He wasn't a nobody that would have had to sneak his way into presenting something to him

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Like I said earlier, and only one breh dapped me, why work with Michael Jackson when r kelly is right there who was way hotter at the time. Who had just worked with nas and a host of hip hop artists. You mj Stanleys can get mad if you like

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Yeah them throwaway beats nobody else wanted they was just going to drive to Mike house huh?

Just the visual of MJ hitting the :hhh: face upon hearing those instrumentals is :russ:

Bring the greatest artist of our time beats from the Wack Room, brehs. He'd have unleashed the flutes on em, like this:

Its a testament to Pacs skill how he made classics out of those barely produced, hardly mixed beats and yet it all worked perfectly for the rushed, breathless and raw aesthetic that was Makaveli.

MJ did do a feature with rappers though and tore it down:

What would've been amazing (and probable) was the true Best of Both Worlds album featuring B Brown and Pac:

That in 97 would've shut the game down.

rTZe94Q.gif

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Like I said earlier, and only one breh dapped me, why work with Michael Jackson when r kelly is right there who was way hotter at the time. Who had just worked with nas and a host of hip hop artists. You mj Stanleys can get mad if you like
Were you even alive during that time? :pachaha:
Yeah Kells was hot....but MJ was still MJ. He had JUST dropped an album full of hits and sold 15 million worldwide, but you here talking like he was Al. B. Sure status in 1996 :dahell:

*edit* OH AND REPS ARE BACK?:banderas:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Love the way nikkas talking about MJ and features in the same sentence, like Mike was the type of nikka that would hop on your shyt and give you a dope chorus...

When has Mike EVER done that? When has he EVER featured on someone else's album??? I'll wait...
Rockwell's album, Eddie Murphy's album etc

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh these nikkas are off da chain they just believe anything but then get mad at me.

3T was the only dudes that got a hook from Mike and they was his fukking nephews and apart of his label.

You know what's up. Took the words right out of my mouth l. I was actually gonna mention the 3T feature but didn't because of the family connection

I actually remember when that shyt came out, think it was called "why" and the video was black and white

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Love the way nikkas talking about MJ and features in the same sentence, like Mike was the type of nikka that would hop on your shyt and give you a dope chorus...

When has Mike EVER done that? When has he EVER featured on someone else's album??? I'll wait...

:manny: