Michael Jackson "Dangerous" is every bit as good as 'Thriller', 'Off the Wall', & 'Bad'

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Man this shyt is like an alt rock track...

Muddy it up with more guitar tracks, take away the synths....sounds like some shyt an alt rock band would drop.:wow:

You figure he recorded that in 90..and that dark rock style would pretty much rule the charts by 92.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
if I had to rank them, off the wall, dangerous, bad, thriller

that is a fearsome foursome

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dangerous was the beginning of Michael's down fall from being the end all be all in music, lmao at these 90s babies just discovering the Dangerous album thinking shyt was hot lmao shyt had a hand full of good songs

nikkaz trying to tell me the album with black and white on it, which does cheesy ass guitar rifts was better than thriller lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone Rep OP. This album is far too underappreciated. At times people let the public image of MJ around this time cloud their judgement. Sometimes i wonder if people even listened to that album, it was phenomenal. I would also put it above his Bad album. Off the Wall and Thriller are in the top 2 but Dangerous would be right after.

Especially this song. One of his most underrated tracks

Who is It and a dope beat, but be serious lmao

the album is not fukking with Bad lmao yall nikkaz is crazy

Mike did the Pop and rock to perfection on that album, you nikkaz is crazy

that luke warm ass given to me guy posted was not fukking with dirty diana lmao

Listen to the SOUND OF HIS VOICE

By Dangerous album his voice had changed, he was not projecting or hitting them notes like he use to

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I will play you like this. Errbody and they mama knows that Dangerous is the Nastradamus of Mike Jack albums.
It had some jams, but ain't in the league of the albums before it.

You tryina tell me the album with "Jam" on it is on the level as Thriller? The fucc out my face.

Them nikkaz is crazy, dangerous ain't even fukking with Bad let alone Thriller

nikkaz talking about keep in the closet lmao, that shyt don't even rank among MJ classic joints

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
There's not a black person alive that doesnt like Remember The Time

My only gripe with the album is I always skip the ballads, even tho they're dope. I dont like Black or White either.

But Trip on Me, In The Closet, She Drives Me Wild, Cant Let Her Get Away, Who is It, Give In To Me and Dangerous are certified.

The bass on Dangerous :wow:

In The Closet, She Drives Me Wild and Who Is It are probably my top 3 from the album

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Naw you can't really say that and this is coming from a fan of the album. Off the Wall and Thriller were one of a kind kind works. You may have an argument when it comes to Bad but even that was a better balanced album.

I do agrew with Dangerous should be held in higher regard respectively. It aged well.