Michael Jackson "Dangerous" is every bit as good as 'Thriller', 'Off the Wall', & 'Bad'

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
His voice started to lose range, and it got deeper, he couldn't hit the same notes anymore, its evident

listen to bad then listen to dangerous, its a huge drop enough in his vocal range

Dangerous got no classics bro

They still playing PYT in the club just to for fun lmao, ain't listen bumping no goddamn Remember the Time ANYWHERE

fukk who is it, fukk outta here, nikkaz in here takling about JAM lmao, that wack ass Gizmo Duck sounding shyt, fukk outta here

Nikkas in here talkin CRAZY

:pacspit: :pacspit:

Remember the Time not a classic :russ:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
His voice started to lose range, and it got deeper, he couldn't hit the same notes anymore, its evident

listen to bad then listen to dangerous, its a huge drop enough in his vocal range

Dangerous got no classics bro

They still playing PYT in the club just to for fun lmao, ain't listen bumping no goddamn Remember the Time ANYWHERE

fukk who is it, fukk outta here, nikkaz in here takling about JAM lmao, that wack ass Gizmo Duck sounding shyt, fukk outta here
You have some of thee worst takes on this damn forum:wow:

Remember the Time is a classic..FACTUAL.

Drop in vocal range?

Nah...

Live I'll give you that..he wasn't the same live after BAD Tour...he started doing pills and lip syncing more :francis:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You have some of thee worst takes on this damn forum:wow:

Remember the Time is a classic..FACTUAL.

Drop in vocal range?

Nah...

Live I'll give you that..he wasn't the same live after BAD Tour...he started doing pills and lip syncing more :francis:

Court cases causes stress which affects the voice. MJ was top notch in all of his tours except the history tour. Listen to his ballads during the bad tour

The GOAT stayed the GOAT.

Last edited:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Anyone that says Dangerous is weak or not Black enough or doesn't rank with the 3 previous albums clearly hasn't given it a thorough listen, if at all, and is just talkin outta their ass.
I'll give you personal preference but to say that this album is of inferior quality isn't based in fact at all.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I'll even go as far to say that this is Teddy's peak as a producer and he has not reached that height artistically since.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH