Michael Jackson "Dangerous" is every bit as good as 'Thriller', 'Off the Wall', & 'Bad'

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Them nikkaz is crazy, dangerous ain't even fukking with Bad let alone Thriller

nikkaz talking about keep in the closet lmao, that shyt don't even rank among MJ classic joints

Yes It Does :dahell:

You don't Know what the fukk you talking about:camby:

MJ is More than Just Thriller.... Fukk Out Of Here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes It Does :dahell:

You don't Know what the fukk you talking about:camby:

MJ is More than Just Thriller.... Fukk Out Of Here

No It don't, stop with this revisionist history, nothing on that dangerous album is classic

Bad album is way better, every song damn near is a classic

Bad
Liberian Girl
Dirty Diana
Man in the Mirror
They way you make me feel
Smooth Criminal

ARE YOU CRAZY

Dangerous Album is wack, get outta here with his revisionist history shyt
next thing yall nikkaz gonna say is that Scream jack with Janet was hot fukk outta here

Michael's voice was shot on that album, bad was his last great album, period, shyt ain't even close

yall just dikk riders, posting that wack ass invincible album like that shyt is dope lmao fukk outta here

Last edited:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No It don't, stop with this revisionist history, nothing on that dangerous album is classic

Bad
Liberian Girl
Dirty Diana
Man in the Mirror
Smooth Criminal

ARE YOU CRAZY

next thing yall nikkaz gonna say is that Scream jack with Janet was hot fukk outta here

Michael's voice was shot on that album, bad was his last great album, period, shyt ain't even close

yall just dikk riders, posting that wack ass invincible album like that shyt is dope lmao fukk outta here

What do you mean his voice was shot?

Who's mans is this? :gucci:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

Bad
Liberian Girl
Dirty Diana
Man in the Mirror
Smooth Criminal

ARE YOU CRAZY

This Conversation is Over :mjlol:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
But I can see why black people didnt like his later shyt. He moved away from the r&b stuff and went strictly pop. Even tho i dont agree with them
You just admitted that you never heard his later material.:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean his voice was shot?

Who's mans is this? :gucci:

His voice started to lose range, and it got deeper, he couldn't hit the same notes anymore, its evident

listen to bad then listen to dangerous, its a huge drop enough in his vocal range

Dangerous got no classics bro

They still playing PYT in the club just to for fun lmao, ain't listen bumping no goddamn Remember the Time ANYWHERE

fukk who is it, fukk outta here, nikkaz in here takling about JAM lmao, that wack ass Gizmo Duck sounding shyt, fukk outta here

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
His voice started to lose range, and it got deeper, he couldn't hit the same notes anymore, its evident

listen to bad then listen to dangerous, its a huge drop enough in his vocal range

Dangerous got no classics bro

They still playing PYT in the club just to for fun lmao, ain't listen bumping no goddamn Remember the Time ANYWHERE

fukk who is it, fukk outta here, nikkaz in here takling about JAM lmao, that wack ass Gizmo Duck sounding shyt, fukk outta here

Did he have problems hitting high notes during the Dangerous Tour? I don't recall him struggling go high when he sung his older songs on the Dangerous Tour. Actually his voice getting deeper would've likely expanded his range. MJ was a master vocalist who had more range than most elite female vocalist.