Michael Jackson "Dangerous" is every bit as good as 'Thriller', 'Off the Wall', & 'Bad'

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Dangerous was a good album to me, Off the Wall, Thriller, and Bad are classics IMO. People often underrate Bad, I thought that was a great album as well, with a few of my favorite all-time MJ songs.

The only songs on Dangerous that would make my top 25 or so MJ list would be Keep it in the Closet and Give in to Me (huge Slash fan).

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Dangerous was a good album to me, Off the Wall, Thriller, and Bad are classics IMO. People often underrate Bad, I thought that was a great album as well, with a few of my favorite all-time MJ songs.

The only songs on Dangerous that would make my top 25 or so MJ list would be Keep it in the Closet and Give in to Me (huge Slash fan).

Bad had so many hits. If it was any other artist, it'd be a pop masterpiece

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Agree, criminally underrated just like Invincible. This album showed MJ can just come in and takeover any era of music.

All the new jack swing nikkas was like "finally, some shyt we don't have to worry about MJ being top on",

Just for MJ to put out classics like Remember the time, Jam and Dangerous.

:wow:

He did it again w/ he embraced New Jack Swing! :yes:

:mj:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
MJ was the only Artist to switch musical genres between 4 albums.

Off the Wall was straight Disco,
Thriller was R&B
Bad was Pop
and Dangerous was low key a Rock Album

and before that, he was doing motown funk with his brothers. Managed to release a classic in every genre too.