Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this punk ass cracker getting off. I read the hand gun law in florida, you don't have to call police after firing weapon, and it's no recommended, but not illegal for you to consume alcohol while carrying.

That's not correct. Firing a weapon at someone and into their car is a crime. So yes you do have to call police.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this dude gets anything but the first degree then that tells me that black life aint worth shyt in AmeriKKKA

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see nothing in there that states that.

you couldn't possibly read all that fast
plus thats what the stand your ground law is in the first place

In Michigan, if I engage somebody and draw my weapon, and fire, miss or whatever or hit the guy but he flees. I can't fire at him as he's fleeing or chase him down and kill him.

In Texas and Florida you can.

In Michigan if I come outside and somebody is stealing my car, I cannot shoot them. I cannot kill somebody over property only over danger of myself or somebody else. So they would have to engage me once I'm outside before I can act.

But in Texas and Florida, you can kill somebody for trying to take your property
without you being physically endanger.

You have to understand how these cracker's are hiding behind this laws and using to kill blacks.

He said they had a gun, they found no gun, but the defense argued that they had time to dispose of the gun. Of course its bullshyt, but this white man is getting a hung jury because of this dumb shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont have to. I have a ccw. you cannot shoot someone and just leave the scene of the crime without reporting it to the police. self defense or not.

I have one too and my Michigan on his good in every state accept NY and CA, but when I'm in another state I have to abide by their laws
and Florida has differen't laws.

IT SAYS RIGHT THERE ON PAGE 8

It says MUST INFORM OFFICER IMMEDIATELY OR CONTACT LAW
NO

Yet you wanna argue otherwise, because just like everybody else in this forum you just want to go ag

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I dont have to. I have a ccw. you cannot shoot someone and just leave the scene of the crime without reporting it to the police. self defense or not.
This is the stark difference between this and the Zimmerman case. Fat boy called the cops as soon as it happened, even though he wasn't required to by law. Dunn didn't lied on his fiance about it. Even if that was legal, it will seriously cast doubt amongst the jury.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have one too and my Michigan on his good in every state accept NY and CA, but when I'm in another state I have to abide by their laws
and Florida has differen't laws.

IT SAYS RIGHT THERE ON PAGE 8

It says MUST INFORM OFFICER IMMEDIATELY OR CONTACT LAW
NO

Yet you wanna argue otherwise, because just like everybody else in this forum you just want to go ag

You are misreading the statute. It about the CCW. And the passage reads "MUST INFORM OFFICER IMMEDIATELY ON CONTACT BY LAW"

That is referring to being in contact with police officer or government official. All that is saying is if your pulled over or questioned or contacted BY LAW (as in law enforcement officials) you do not have to tell a a cop from the jump that you are in possession of a concealed weapon. However if they do ask you must present your carry license. which is explained right below it in the same section that you didn't bother to read properly.

The licensee must carry the license, together with valid identification, at all times in which the
licensee is in actual possession of
a concealed weapon or firearm and must display both the license and
proper identification upon demand by a law enforcement officer. Violations of the provisions of this
subsection shall constitute a noncriminal violation with a penalty of $25, payable to t
he clerk of the court.