Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
no, YOU chill the fukk out. this is a predominantly white jury, and that's the only reason that what should be an open and shut case is being held up by their asinine "questions."

period.
i dont think you seem to understand, i am agreeing with you, that's why i dont think the prosecutors did a good enough job. knowing the jury, i would have gone harder.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont think you seem to understand, i am agreeing with you, that's why i dont think the prosecutors did a good enough job. knowing the jury, i would have gone harder.

:usure:

breh, the prosecution could have shown dunn in a video confessing to the crimes, and these jurors would still try to find some way to acquit him of the charges.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
:usure:

breh, the prosecution could have shown dunn in a video confessing to the crimes, and these jurors would still try to find some way to acquit him of the charges.
that's very possible, but you have to go hard in the paint no matter what. as i have said before in this thread, these prosecutors remind me of the washington generals. the globetrotters are probably gonna win but show some heart

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
judging by recent comments, it looks like my concerns had merit. i dont think these prosecutors did enough to establish the motive and demonize the defendant. you cant be on cruise control with cacs.
I disagree. You just have one or more racists on the jury. It's really that simple.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this punk ass cracker getting off. I read the hand gun law in florida, you don't have to call police after firing weapon, and it's no recommended, but not illegal for you to consume alcohol while carrying. Who wrote this state law Yosemite Sam. It's open season on blacks down there.

Isn't there video of this happening since it was in front of the gas station though?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
this punk ass cracker getting off. I read the hand gun law in florida, you don't have to call police after firing weapon, and it's no recommended, but not illegal for you to consume alcohol while carrying. Who wrote this state law Yosemite Sam. It's open season on blacks down there.

Isn't there video of this happening since it was in front of the gas station though?

It's open season on Blacks across the United States of America, the more white people feel like they're "losing this country", the more they're going to behave like this, and the justice system will back them up to demonstrate to every other white person in the country, that the system still stands strong and it's still protecting them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's open season on Blacks across the United States of America, the more white people feel like they're "losing this country", the more they're going to behave like this, and the justice system will back them up to demonstrate to every other white person in the country, that the system still stands strong and it's still protecting them.

Gun silencers are legal in Florida, what would an ordinary person need with a silencer
You can literally see somebody you don't like in broad day light say they charged you, and open fire on them. That's perfectly legal, because nobody can prove otherwise because there's no witnesses.

In other states gun laws ain't like this. If he would've done this in any other state he would've been in jail, so would Zimmerman, except for maybe texas

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
and you think it would have made a difference ?
we all know Dunn killed Davis because he's a racist like most whites. turns out the jury has what....8 of them ?
and not a single black man
we really shouldn't be surprised