Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
civil rights movement died with it's leaders along time ago

too many "civil rights" leaders nowadays, like sharpton and others, are too busy trying to make nice with white people. black people have become far too concerned with not offending their white "liberal" friends, that they've been pacified and neutered.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
too many "civil rights" leaders nowadays, like sharpton and others, are too busy trying to make nice with white people. black people have become far too concerned with not offending their white "liberal" friends, that they've been pacified and neutered.
What do you suggest, a civil war? :leostare:I agree that black leaders aren't real leaders, but do you have any solutions?? Gonna get that Coli Panther Party up and running??

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What do you suggest, a civil war? :leostare:

that's what we're headed for, whether you want to believe it or not is up to you, but there's a VERY large portion of white Americans who are absolutely fed up with the way this country is being run, especially with the commander in chief being a Black man, (even if he is half white).

White people killing Black men and having the justice system work on their behalf is exactly why white people used to lynch and burn Black people in front of large white crowds, it's to reassure and demonstrate to EVERYONE who's actually in control and that's white America.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So as 13% of the population, what do you expect Al to do? shyt on all white people non stop and try to focus only on the 13% of which prolly on 8% would give a fukk? Give me some details on what he should do? And spare the fukk whitey talk and talk realistic shyt.

@jadillac can you take a minute from your crusade against an album cover made by a black person and comment?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So as 13% of the population, what do you expect Al to do? shyt on all white people non stop and try to focus only on the 13% of which prolly on 8% would give a fukk? Give me some details on what he should do? And spare the fukk whitey talk and talk realistic shyt.

@jadillac can you take a minute from your crusade against an album cover made by a black person and comment?
I don't think articulating the truth about racism and white supremacy means you're shytting on white people. Tim wise is a white man who talks about the treatment of black people better than any of these socalled black leaders. People like sharpton have become far too worried with discomfiting their white allies to the point that their message has been watered down. Speak the truth. And if their white liberal friends start going :whoa:, then you'll know they were never about that life and don't give a fukk about black people.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't think articulating the truth about racism and white supremacy means you're shytting on white people. Tim wise is a white man who talks about the treatment of black people better than any of these socalled black leaders. People like sharpton have become far too worried with discomfiting their white allies to the point that their message has been watered down. Speak the truth. And if their white liberal friends start going :whoa:, then you'll know they were never about that life and don't give a fukk about black people.
Breh Al Sharpton has made a career out of doing that shyt. :mindblown: Why you think cacs and c00ns hate him so much?????

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's definitely odd that they're still deliberating, but I refuse to fall into the FUD that's going on in here.

Dunn is not getting off. I'd bet my account on it.