Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Daps
:dead: @ the recent replies

Y'all nikkas really gonna catch a heart attack over this shyt, and it ain't even that serious

Dude is doing time. There's NO way around it. It probably won't be the exact verdict you want, but he's not getting off scot-free

He didn't even call the cops right after the incident :wtf:

I know y'all think the worst of this country, but get real :heh:

Let the jury do their job and ask questions. That's the difference between them and y'all; they actually have to be clear, fair and precise with their verdict, and not just straight-up send the dude away because of personal bias and because "fukk them cacs" :heh:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Y'all nikkas really gonna catch a heart attack over this shyt, and it ain't even that serious

Dude is doing time. There's NO way around it. It probably won't be the exact verdict you want, but he's not getting off scot-free

Let the jury do their job and ask questions. That's the difference between them and y'all; they actually have to be clear, fair and precise with their verdict, and not just straight-up send the dude away because of personal bias and because "fukk them cacs" :heh:
:usure:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

stup up "TOM" I know that's you

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

michael dunn could be black latino or asian no matter what he should go down. period..

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Are you fukking retarded?

Michael Dunn purposely shot an unarmed kid sitting in his car. That's premediated murder. Motive is irrelevant to conviction so far as I know the kid wasn't armed. This is an open-and-shut case for all those but racist demonic cacs who deserve to die.
im not saying i need to be convinced, i am talking about making sure the jury is convinced. if it was open and shut to their standards they would not be needing extra days to deliberate. chill the fukk out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

shut the fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not saying i need to be convinced, i am talking about making sure the jury is convinced. if it was open and shut to their standards they would not be needing extra days to deliberate. chill the fukk out.

no, YOU chill the fukk out. this is a predominantly white jury, and that's the only reason that what should be an open and shut case is being held up by their asinine "questions."

period.