Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
questions asked by the Jury
  1. Is the defense of self-defense separate for each person and each count?
  2. Are we determining if deadly force is justified against each person in each count?
  3. If we determine deadly force is justified against one person, is it justified for the others?
:heh: the Jury really believes there was a shotgun in there car, and Jordan stepped outside and tried to confront Dunn.

Poor Dunny
trayvon16n-8.jpg

We tried, we really tried...

I feel sorry for Dunn.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like they want to let him off altogether. How the fukk does this happen??? Alright, if he is foundd not guilty, this shyt needs to be Trayvon times 10. Call the nikka ya'll hate Al Sharpton and nem and set that bytch off.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:heh: But there's no evidence of him having a shotgun.

Nobody at the service station saw a shotgun. :dead:
Be "scared", shoot into a car full of people then go back to the hotel and order pizza, drive back home the next day like nothing ever happened, without ever calling the police, brehs....

Does that not sound like privilege or what....

If dude was black and pulled this shyt, there wouldn't even be a doubt dude was guilty, simply off of the notation of fleeing the scene. fukk calling the cops...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I swear i couldn't be a judge. Being a judge has to suck in cases like this, where you know someone is guilty but you seetill have to go thru this bs process
:mindblown:

I'm saying the cops called this b/s out from the get go. Any person with a lick of street smarts, knows how infeasible Michael Dunn's version of how the events unfolded is...

So I have shotgun pointed at you, windows down. I'm already at an elevated position, where I have an edge over you. I already stated I'm going killed. Our cars are parked so close that if I open my door they'd be touching yours
1. Why the fukk would I get out the car so someone could identify me.
2. If I see you reaching for something why wouldn't I blow your brains off...
3. Suppose I get out the car, I don't give two shyt about scratching or denting your car, because I'm ruthless thug out for blood...

:mindblown:

Getting to into a argument / disagreement isn't grounds for murder, that's basically what the defense is trying to say...