this deliberation
baby-falling-asleep-o.gif

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
:wtf:

What is going on here? Is Michael Dunn not going to prison for life for the murder of Jordan Davis, in addition to attempted murder of Jordan Davis' friends?

That's the only conclusion one could possibly reach.

The white people are holding out because he had every right to be scared by white people is all I can think of

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not looking good based on what the jury is asking

:wtf:

Is there a live stream?

I can't imagine what the jury might ask. There was no gun found. There is no justifiable murder in a case where a man fires 10 shorts into a car full of people.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok looks like not guilty for the murder of Davis and guilty for attempted murder of the other 3 kids

I got this from the questions they are asking the judge
I wouldn't even count on the attempted murder charges sticking but I too feel that's what the direction this jury is heading which is incredible but no longer surprising in this racist country. they will take the word of a white man without any evidence to back it up even though he has no credibility, didnt call the the cops, and ate dinner after shooting up a car like a psychopath.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't even count on the attempted murder charges sticking but I too feel that's what the direction this jury is heading which is incredible but no longer surprising in this racist country. they will take the word of a white man without any evidence to back it up even though he has no credibility, didnt call the the cops, and ate dinner after shooting up a car like a psychopath.

Link? :wtf: