Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Prosecution threw this case just like they did zimmerman
He didn't even get out the car, no weapon, he wasn't attacked, no immediate danger, not shots fired.
So group of armed shooters who threatening him, don't return fire, once he opens fire. Nothing about this make sense
accept this is a racist mad man who they all know, they know people like this, they have them in their families, and thats why they will protect him
like i said earlier the prosecutors should have charged dunns girlfriend with something to make her spill the beans on what kinda drugs they were doing & their state of mind.her testimony on the events would of sealed this case

Last edited:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:sadcam:
tumblr_mjx10vIAcF1s79o1mo1_500.png
sam jackson said that

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'm not...I'm not built like that and that's why I don't even bother talking like that. Part of me wishes I was but....No. I can't do that and its not fair to ask law abiding black people to do something that you yourself aren't willing to do.
Yeah these faux revolutionary comments from the peanut gallery are silly. If Dunn does get off, not one of them is going to do shyt.

And all this stuff about them Florida boys need to _____, what's stopping you? Cars, buses, trains, and planes still exist right?

And for the record, if he gets off I would be happy if someone kills him. I just know I'm not doing it, and I won't expect someone else to go to jail for some shyt I won't do.

Yea. I don't talk like that either. I wouldn't throw my life away for anybody, so why would I get upset that someone else wouldn't do the same?

But if I was a billionaire and I had unlimited resources/power, Id like to think that I would pull a few strings behind closed doors :mjpls: A lil something would find its way into the hands of some Timothy Olyphant Hitman looking dude and Michael Dunn/Zimmerman would never see it coming :mjpls:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
My guess is they're deciding between and 1st and 2nd degree murder. But who knows. If he got only 2nd degree and the firing at a car, I can live with that because if I've not mistaken he'd get the mandatory 25 for the 2nd degree, plus about another 15 for firing at the car, so he'd die in prison.

yes_napoleon_dynamite.gif

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
another factor I'm concerned about is the two Black jurors being outnumbered by white people and I say that based on my observations of how Black people behave when they're the minority in a group setting with white people.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Black jurors are trying to stand their ground and are facing bullying tactics, nor would I be surprised if the Black jurors are going against what they believe just to please the white jurors who are more inclined to sympathize with Michael Dunn.

this shyt is too stressful to think about.

so many variables.

:ohlawd:

They think they slick putting only black women on the jury. Got 5 white men but, no black men in sight. Which is really weird considering that it was a black male that was murdered :beli: A black man wouldn't care how many honkies was on the jury trying to bully him, he'd stick to his guns. I know I would.

Daps
They think they slick putting only black women on the jury. Got 5 white men but, no black men in sight. Which is really weird considering that it was a black male that was murdered :beli: A black man wouldn't care how many honkies was on the jury trying to bully him, he'd stick to his guns. I know I would.
Thats the obvious reason why they didnt pick black men :comeon:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Guess I'm being too cynical, history shows that these devils always find ways to make the killer scott free, want to get away with a murder, kill a black man :smh: I have a strong feeling justice won't be served

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
people who don't understand how white supremacy operates won't pick up on subtleties like this, and I agree, this is about rubbing salt in the wound.

just like this which is scheduled to air this coming Tuesday on CNN

BgbuzQACYAAK5Ep.jpg

This guy is a special breed, he is neither animal, vegetable or mineral.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

What is going on here? Is Michael Dunn not going to prison for life for the murder of Jordan Davis, in addition to attempted murder of Jordan Davis' friends?

That's the only conclusion one could possibly reach.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did they even establish a motive? i understand they were too shook to use his racist letters, but you gotta give the jury something to think about when you claim he is a murderer. why does a successful older man start murdering people? i think the lack of work on his reasons is what is giving him some breathing room on what is likely his most serious charge if the news media reports are to be believed...

Are you fukking retarded?

Michael Dunn purposely shot an unarmed kid sitting in his car. That's premediated murder. Motive is irrelevant to conviction so far as I know the kid wasn't armed. This is an open-and-shut case.

Last edited: