Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
The prosecution fukked up on the Zimmerman trial, but I thought they did as good of a job as they could've done on this case. It's up to the jury.
did they even establish a motive? i understand they were too shook to use his racist letters, but you gotta give the jury something to think about when you claim he is a murderer. why does a successful older man start murdering people? i think the lack of work on his reasons is what is giving him some breathing room on what is likely his most serious charge if the news media reports are to be believed...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
did they even establish a motive? i understand they were too shook to use his racist letters, but you gotta give the jury something to think about when you claim he is a murderer. why does a successful older man start murdering people? i think the lack of work on his reasons is what is giving him some breathing room on what is likely his most serious charge if the news media reports are to be believed...
The motive was he was a drunk evil a$$hole that couldn't handle perceived disrespect. They stated that. But overall, they were sharp on all the legal particulars: the inconsistencies in his story, his actions, and forensics evidence, and I thought they did a helluva of a job of highlighting all that meticulously and drilling it home in a manner that was easily digestible for the jury.

They didn't talk about the racist letters, but they were submitted to the jury as evidence, so they read them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prosecution threw this case just like they did zimmerman
He didn't even get out the car, no weapon, he wasn't attacked, no immediate danger, not shots fired.
So group of armed shooters who threatening him, don't return fire, once he opens fire. Nothing about this make sense
accept this is a racist mad man who they all know, they know people like this, they have them in their families, and thats why they will protect him

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:patrice: So white people do bump their music loud too:
I totally agree that forcing others to have to hear sounds that are ugly and which incite violence, should be considered a criminal offense.

The laws in the region I live in currently makes it very easy for anyone to complain about "noise", at any time of the day or night, which is a good thing.
Usually, on summer weekend nights I call the the police when I hear young whites who are acting like "wiggers" blast their thumping woofers out of their parked cars.
These are White, clean-cut, college-students who think that emulating urban street-groids makes them "cool". Go figure.
http://www.st0rmfr0nt.org/forum/t1021633/#post11870109

Glad to see this isn't a black / white issue but instead a coming of age problem

All Star
Daps
This is a real post. :deadrose:

:sadcam:
tumblr_mjx10vIAcF1s79o1mo1_500.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude got a ccw and Alcohol in his system which is against the law, well at least thats the way it is in Michigan, and my ccw is good in Florida if I travel there so would assume the laws are the same but they might not be.
even with your permit if you consume alcohol you cannot carry your fire arm, doesn't matter how many drinks your not allowed to drink at all with the fire arm on your person
and your suppose to call 911 anytime you discharge your weapon no matter what
even if somebody tried to kill me and I shoot them, I HAVE TO CALL 911 and get them ambulance
not doing any of this would automatically land you jail if you killed someone or not

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Thing of it is they should have probed deeper into his ex wives. As it comes out dude had a history of anger problem. Just because someone doesn't have a criminal past doesn't mean they aren't abusive and aggressive towards others.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it's looking really likely that dude will get off. I don't see why they would need extra time to reach a guilty verdict. I hope I'm wrong but it's not looking good.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Yeah it's looking really likely that dude will get off. I don't see why they would need extra time to reach a guilty verdict. I hope I'm wrong but it's not looking good.
My guess is that he's found guilty on everything except first degree murder. That seems to be what they are arguing over right now.

And I can guaran-fukking-tee that it's the white males causing the most hold ups.