Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
another factor I'm concerned about is the two Black jurors being outnumbered by white people and I say that based on my observations of how Black people behave when they're the minority in a group setting with white people.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Black jurors are trying to stand their ground and are facing bullying tactics, nor would I be surprised if the Black jurors are going against what they believe just to please the white jurors who are more inclined to sympathize with Michael Dunn.

this shyt is too stressful to think about.

so many variables.

:ohlawd:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
i swear to god if these lionel hutz ass florida prosecutors take another L...
The prosecution fukked up on the Zimmerman trial, but I thought they did as good of a job as they could've done on this case. It's up to the jury.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
When are the Whites in the USA, ever going to wake up to the fact that the Negro spends tons of money buying outragiously large and agressive sound-systems exclusively for the pleasure of antagonizing and tormenting White Citizens ? ?

White Citizen Michael Dunn, now jailed and charged with First Degree Murder, was being subjected to an uinbearable barrage of indescribably loud Nergo Noise when he, out of a sheer instinct for survival, opend fire on the SUV packed with jeering Negros at the Gate Gas Station in Jacksonville Florida.

At the very least, Mr Dunns civil rights were being violated: The Us Constitution guarantees every citizen a right not to be subjected to "Cruel and Unusual Punishment". Mega-Aplified Sound Systems are a regognized weapon of war. Many were used in Afganistan against the Taliban.

Is it not HIGH-TIME for some STATE LAWS banning to use of these dangerous weapons against blameless citizens ? ? ?

What is so hard about enacting laws against the agressive and improper use Mega-Sound-Systems ? ? ?

Encouraged by a lack of enforcement, Negros have also taken to installing very loud tweeters behind the grills of their cars, in addition to the well known mega-woofers in their trunks.

Are Americans too busy with their stupid football fantasy culture to recognize they are in the midst of a full blown race war ? ? ?
This is a real post. :deadrose: